Honored Contributor
On 7/9/2014 FlowershopGirl said:

I have the pink too. I am really in a quandary too because since I've been trying to switch to products that don't test on animals and from all the sites that show who does test, I'm getting info that Boots DOES test on animals. This is the one product I can't seem to find a comparison product that is not tested on animals.

FlowershopGirl, one of the main reasons I was interested in Boots is that they do not test on animals. I checked Paula's Choice website and their info says that Boots do test on animals. I checked the Peta website, and it's not listed. Where did you see that they do?

Thanks FlowershopGirl for the info. Thank you MarenSeattle, AZCowgirl and Andreatoo also. I'll look for the Radiant Glow Concealer.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Here is a site I go to and this is their current blog regarding Boots. I'm still buying it as well, though because it isn't 100% solid they test on animals if sold in China. That's why I was in a quandary but for now, until I find out if they do sell to China, I'm continuing to use it.

http://buyingcrueltyfree.com/boots-no-7-animal-testing-policy-details/

I also downloaded an app from The Beagle Freedom Project (unfortunately, for now it only works on smartphones) and its great, it tells you if the product tests on animals if you use it while shopping. Its a great little helpful tool.

Honored Contributor

FlowershopGirl, thanks for that link. Their answer was reassuring until you continue reading. Now I'm thinking I won't purchase that product since I don't feel completely confident in their answer.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor
On 7/9/2014 NickNack said:

FlowershopGirl, thanks for that link. Their answer was reassuring until you continue reading. Now I'm thinking I won't purchase that product since I don't feel completely confident in their answer.

NickNack, it is encouraging though because if you click on that site and go to the Home page, the first article that is featured is that China is taking steps to end animal testing so yay, a lot of companies who do not test on animals except where required to by law (meaning they sell to China) will be able to totally sell their product to China and be assured they will no longer test on animals.

Super Contributor

Walgreen's has Boots products on sale now.

They are buying the parent company---own half now, rest by next year.