Honored Contributor

I started a post about Laura Mercier Secret Brightener earlier, which is a highlighting pen like Touche eclat. Someone replied that Boots had something very similar which was good. Can someone tell me what it's called? I'm going to Target tomorrow and was hoping to find it. I looked on their website and couldn't figure out what it was. I didn't want to get the wrong thing. Thanks.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

This is NOT the answer to your question, but just want to suggest checking out Maybelline's Age Rewind -- the "radiance" shade. I keep saying it's the poor man's Touche Éclat. Smile

It's a little less sheer than TE, and has a puffy sponge tip applicator, so isn't as precise.

I really like it. Love TE more, but actually haven't gotten it since I discovered (thanks to this Board) the Maybelline.

Trusted Contributor

Boots No7 Radiant Glow Concealer is what you're looking for. I have it and it does work for the price compared to TEC. I buy I at the store for about $13. Npw I looked on the web and though it says not sold in stores, that isn't true since I've seen it in all the stores I've been in; however, many times they are sold out in the stores so when I do see it, I buy 2-3 of them!

Respected Contributor
I wonder if the boots No 7 skin illuminator is what you are looking for ? I love this product....it lasts for ever and gives a beautiful glow.
Honored Contributor

Just an FYI my gf who uses all the Boots products (she's a Brit) only buys them at Ulta. Apparently they're cheaper there...

Trusted Contributor

AZCow, the Skin Illuminator comes in a bottle and is for the whole face, like a lotion. It really is a nice product too. It gives a nice soft glow to the skin without being too much glow. The concealer I mentioned comes in a stick that you click for the product, just like ESL Touche' product.

Respected Contributor
On 7/9/2014 FlowershopGirl said:

AZCow, the Skin Illuminator comes in a bottle and is for the whole face, like a lotion. It really is a nice product too. It gives a nice soft glow to the skin without being too much glow. The concealer I mentioned comes in a stick that you click for the product, just like ESL Touche' product.

Hi flower.....I have the skin illuminator (radiance boosting fluid), it comes in a tube,( in a box) with a brush attached, you squeeze the tube to apply it....it's rather thick......must be that they have a few different similar products. All nice.(:
Trusted Contributor

Oh, maybe its in a different package now. The one I have is in a pump bottle. I've had it for 4 years now, or maybe 5.........so I'll bet they did change the packaging. Smiley Happy I know I really love it and it doesn't take much. Now the Radiant Glow Concealer, I use one up every two months!

Respected Contributor
On 7/9/2014 FlowershopGirl said:

Oh, maybe its in a different package now. The one I have is in a pump bottle. I've had it for 4 years now, or maybe 5.........so I'll bet they did change the packaging. Smiley Happy I know I really love it and it doesn't take much. Now the Radiant Glow Concealer, I use one up every two months!

That must be the case then....diff. Packaging......I love it too and you're right, it doesn't take much. I have the pink....it came in pink or peach.
Trusted Contributor

I have the pink too. I am really in a quandary too because since I've been trying to switch to products that don't test on animals and from all the sites that show who does test, I'm getting info that Boots DOES test on animals. This is the one product I can't seem to find a comparison product that is not tested on animals.