Valued Contributor

Best fragrance in Josie Maran Body Butter

I spend lots of time in a gym. I want to use her body butter with some fragrance and not just unscented. Any suggestions as to which fragrance is bes?. People can be allergic to fragrance and so I am looking for something mild. I was thinking maybe a vanilla but again I need a light fragranced body butter. For all Josie officianados please help.

Thanks so much!

Respected Contributor

Re: Best fragrance in Josie Maran Body Butter

@sandylu

I love her Vanilla/Fig body butter.  I find it nice and light. 

Respected Contributor

I, too, love the Vanilla Fig. I've tried Lemon Verbana and Lavender Citrus as well. Vanilla Fig is my favorite thus far.

Super Contributor

I would say you can’t go wrong with Vanilla Bean. It smells like fresh pure vanilla ice cream. Very soft and lightly fragranced.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered Sweet Citrus (2 oz travel size) from Josie's website on Cyber Monday.  It doesn't smell anything like that -- it's a disgusting  woodsy smell.  Can't explain it.  Obviously defective.  They want me to pay the return postage!!  I emailed them again and said it was defective.  In my first email I just said it didn't smell right and nothing like a citrus smell.  Waiting to hear back from them.

Valued Contributor

Thanks to all who responded so far. I will keep checking back for additional ideas. Right now it looks like vanilla fig has it!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorites are Vanilla Fig and Vanilla Almond.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Contributor

I like the Vanilla Apricot and Lavender Citrus. I like most of them but I thought the Caramel Apple was awful!  I love Josie Body Butters. They are the best!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The only fragrance I like is Sweet Citrus.  I've never had a bad one and find it smells light and refreshing.  I don't like any of the vanilla scents, find them too cloying.  I love her body butters and love the Sweet Citrus.... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I started with Vanilla Apricot, & it has never lost it's lovely scent for me.

I also love the Cherry Pie, but it is hard to find..Smiley Happy