Respected Contributor

I love to watch the short segment when all her guests dance down the line , and the one guy on her show really gets into it. I had not seen it till last week , it makes me feel happy.

Respected Contributor

I'm ambivalent about it, but don't get why some are such haters. Looks like they are just having fun.

Respected Contributor

I didn't know about the haters , I know she is just a host , but i think most people would like to have a best friend like Jane , at least her on screen persona. The dance segment is like one minute , what is to hate.

Respected Contributor

She always seems to be having a good time and enjoying what she’s doing. I prefer this. She seems like she’s probably a hoot. She has good energy, though a lot of it!! (And that’s okay.)

Trusted Contributor

I agree that Jane is always enthusiastic and in a great mood.  Ditto for her energy level.

Wish I had a quarter of it!

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa, @lOVETOSHOP@AmericanBulldogMom@StylishLady. I agree with everything each of you said.  Jane's Jam is a harmless few seconds of comaraderie and fun; Jane seems like someone I could be tight with; and I love her banter.  She may refer to her family a lot, but I believe in addition to being part of her sales pitch, she would speak of them in the same glowing terms if we were having lunch.  In other words she loves, and is proud of her family.  Nothing wrong with that in this era where some families use text mesages to communicate with one another.  Last, but not least, she is an excellent presenter of products and I have never -- in almost 30 years-- seen a show hosted by Jane where her heart and head didn't seem to be on the job.  

Respected Contributor

I could be wrong , but i don't remember ever seeing a time Jane was over the top about a product  , she just gives the information and if it is a product she loves she shows her enthusiam with us. 

Respected Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

I'm ambivalent about it, but don't get why some are such haters. Looks like they are just having fun.

Forced Fun @StylishLady. It looks unnatural and awkward to me. 

Respected Contributor

It appears that they're all having fun being goofy.  Smiley Very Happy

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown