Occasional Contributor

I've tried it and its NOT worth it. Don't waste your money! They make the roller brush sound so good but its all Hype! 

Honored Contributor

I've only tried a few Benefit items and wasn't overly impressed.  

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Benefit's They're Real Mascara is my absolute favorite.  I also use their Instant Brow Pencil.  Both of these were purchased at different times on HSN's free shipping Beauty Day promotions.  Nothing induces me to try new products more than free shipping with no minimums.  Easy Pay just doesn't do it for me, free shippng does. I've tried some of their TS kits but haven't been happy with the lip or cheek products for reasons stated in above posts. 

ITA with all points with the exception of the brow product.  I haven't tried that.  I do love their Gimme Brow in the lightest shade used with a light hand.  I'm head over heels crazy about the They're Real mascara in brown.  

Valued Contributor

I have tried They're Real mascara and it irritated my eyes terribly. Personally did not care much for it and also found it clumpy. Btw, I believe it has that same ball on the end just like the Hello Lashes by IT cosmetics.I personally dislike the ball because I frequently would poke myself in the eye or inner corner of the eye. I suggest the drugstore Loreal million lashes and thought it was a good dupe for either masacara noted above. Disliked the Gimme Brow fiber gel product. Looked fake and not a lot of product and instead I use the YBF eyebrow pencil from HSN.

However I did like an eyebrow highlighter they used to have in a chubby pencil called Eye Bright but I'm not sure they sell it anymore but it was a great product. I also did enjoy the Watt's Up.

Esteemed Contributor

I tried their Benefit cheek stain. So dryng, I never purchased anything else. If I get something drying to my skin, I just figure it is not the line for me.

Honored Contributor

I've tried a few samples including 'they're real' but I haven't been wowed by any of it.

Perhaps it's the nature of the sample sizes? I noticed my half size of 'better than sex' (too faced) started out fabulously but lost its umph long before I lost product....

Contributor

i tried a few items a few years ago but wasn't impressed.  The lipstick was not long wearing, the concealer not all that great.  Personally I would save my money.