Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Cleaning Products

@Shelbelle wrote:

Some of the spray products contain DMDM Hydantoin, this is derived from formaldehyde, is that good to spray around the house?

@Shelbelle I don't know why these companies use ingredients like that to ruin their nice products.

I will just keep using Aura Cacia EO Sprays.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

There is no way i'd spend that much money for laundry soap or their cleaners when I purchased HSN's Echo Egg.  I bought that Echo Egg on a TS for practically pennies and it does over 800 loads of laundry on the same egg!!   It does a wonderful job.  I'm saving money left and right from ever buying Tide again. 

@Blingqueen023   thanks for the review of the "Egg". I have been using Nelle's as one of my laundry products since it first appeared on HSN. It no longer seems to be as effective as it once was so I've been supplementing "20 Mule Team Borax" to boost the Nelle's. I still have a lot of Nelle's left but when I finally use it up I don't think I'll buy it again.

@Nightowlz    Beekman seems to be offering the same cleaning products as Goat Milk Stuff. I'd rather support GMS.

@Tique I used to make my own goat milk soap until I started using Nellie's. It works for us but don't know how well it would work on clothes from construction workers or diapers. Our clothes don't get that dirty. I can add some borax or oxy clean if I need it.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz    I have no babies or construction workers but I had noticed that my lights/pastels were beginning to look dull. Hope that makes sense.  I use White Brite for whites. No bleach smell which I can't tolerate and no bluing. Just whites that maintain their original whiteness even after many wearings and washings.

I am going to place an order at Goat Milk Stuff. It's been a while so they sent me a 15% off coupon; that's incentive enough for me.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

I may be interested depending on the pricing.  I currently use Caldrea which is expensive but its made with essential oils and safe for my cat to smell when I wash the kitchen and bathroom floors.  I will check this line out and thank you for posting.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Nightowlz

All I know is this: those Beekman wipes (goats milk unscented) are WONDERFUL for cleaning my glass iPad screen!

Are you talking about face wipes or actual cleaning wipes for the house @LTT1?  I would think that face wipes would have ingredients in them that would not be good cleaning an iPad or other electrical products and screens. Glycerin, goats milk and the different essential oils I would really think are not great for them at all.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201

I purchased the facial wipes but have not used them on my face, that I can remember. I agree, one would think that facial wipes might leave a hard to remove film. These do not, except for one that easily wipes off with a microfiber cloth. I will use these for cleaning windows after hosing dirt off.

When I have used my usual Huggies wipes on any glass, I'm sorry because the film (moisturizing) seems like more trouble than cleaning in the first place.

i will post a picture of what I purchased. These really feel "clean" on my hands after using.

624F1D07-C680-44BE-9F4C-FC079068E995-1221-0000029E5199E35C.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Laundry Soap 469-212 $24-$43 in Sweet Grass or Pure Goat Milk for 45 loads, 96 loads or 120 loads.

laundry soapsoldout_2008_overlay_1.jpg

@Nightowlz - thx for posting.

The TS is active & price is now  $19-$34, $4.99 shipping.

Maybe they will sell refills in a bag or box & offer reduced price. Will try to catch the launxh show.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I rec'd a 15% off coupon for select fashions.

Is there a coupon that can be used for the beekman items?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

If there had been a coupon or free shipping, I would have ordered the TTV. For those shopping,  please post reviews

090417_BeekmanHappyPlace_DB.gif

Beekman 1802 Happy Place Choice of Size Doormat - 469-338
469-338- Beekman 1802 Happy Place Choice of Size Doormat

Respected Contributor

I like the idea of using a natural product.  I did try Nellie's but I didn't think it got my clothes that clean (not that I'm doing diapers or construction worker clothes).  I'm curious about the Beekman laundry soap and it's not that cheap,  but I think I'd like to see reviews on it.  My guess is that if it's good, we'll see it come out in additional scents and more TTV's down the road.