Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Cleaning Products

@Nightowlz

I just tried the wipes on the bathroom mirror ... there was a film after. I remember now that I did wipe the screen on the iPad with a microfiber towel after cleaning. I may try that on the mirror.

I am sensitive to anything scented... these are scent-free and easy on my hands.

Have not tried them on my face?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Nightowlz

All I know is this: those Beekman wipes (goats milk unscented) are WONDERFUL for cleaning my glass iPad screen!

@LTT1, thanks for posting this. My iPad screen needs a good cleaning.  

Honored Contributor

Some of the spray products contain DMDM Hydantoin, this is derived from formaldehyde, is that good to spray around the house?

Honored Contributor

@Montana
LOL!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

There is no way i'd spend that much money for laundry soap or their cleaners when I purchased HSN's Echo Egg.  I bought that Echo Egg on a TS for practically pennies and it does over 800 loads of laundry on the same egg!!   It does a wonderful job.  I'm saving money left and right from ever buying Tide again. 

Respected Contributor

Way too pricey for this entire new line. I won't spend that on cleaning products. I use coupons for that and buy locally. 

Honored Contributor

Beautiful packaging but I'm a dollar store person when it comes to cleaning supplies.  In fact, diluted vinegar is a wonderful cleaning product.

Honored Contributor

I make my own natural cleaning products with vinegar, distilled water and essential oils. I use baking soda with a few drops of essential oil as a cleanser for the tub and toilet bowl. Cost pennies to make and works pretty good. I did buy Beekmans dish liquid, hand wash and hand lotion in a caddy to use at my farm in my summer kitchen last year. I liked the products ok, but I wouldn't buy it again. I'll save the empty containers and fill them with my own stuff.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

There is no way i'd spend that much money for laundry soap or their cleaners when I purchased HSN's Echo Egg.  I bought that Echo Egg on a TS for practically pennies and it does over 800 loads of laundry on the same egg!!   It does a wonderful job.  I'm saving money left and right from ever buying Tide again. 

@Blingqueen023   thanks for the review of the "Egg". I have been using Nellie's as one of my laundry products since it first appeared on HSN. It no longer seems to be as effective as it once was so I've been supplementing "20 Mule Team Borax" to boost the Nellie's. I still have a lot of Nellie's left but when I finally use it up I don't think I'll buy it again.

@Nightowlz    Beekman seems to be offering the same cleaning products as Goat Milk Stuff. I'd rather support GMS.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Blingqueen023   thanks for the review of the "Egg". I have been using Nelle's as one of my laundry products since it first appeared on HSN. It no longer seems to be as effective as it once was so I've been supplementing "20 Mule Team Borax" to boost the Nelle's. I still have a lot of Nelle's left but when I finally use it up I don't think I'll buy it again.

@Nightowlz    Beekman seems to be offering the same cleaning products as Goat Milk Stuff. I'd rather support GMS.

I love the Egg for many things, but it doesn't clean the whites very well.  I love Goat Milk Soap and make my own laundry soap with their laundry bar.