Respected Contributor

BeautyBio R45 The reversal (HSN TSV) - No mention of it here?

I am not planning on purchasing but thought it was odd that there was no mention of it here.

Is anyone trying it for the first time?

Wasn't there a bunch from the forums that all tried it together?
What was the outcome, did you continue to use it or do future rounds of it?

Honored Contributor

Re: BeautyBio R45 The reversal (HSN TSV) - No mention of it here?

Gosh, there are so many skincare lines out there and more coming out every day. I haven't heard of this but are there any reviews on hsn yet?

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Gosh, there are so many skincare lines out there and more coming out every day. I haven't heard of this but are there any reviews on hsn yet?

Nordstrom and other retailers carry it as well, been around a while, I think it might be here on Q as well, you should be able to find some reviews.

Trusted Contributor

I wanted to try it, and HSN has a GREAT deal, but I'm not a shopper there and don't want to join another site. I checked here but they have the normal sizes for $10 more.

I would have gone full out, TS, r45 #4, Plump gel, Volume Cream, and the daily skincare.

I wish we could use our membership here to also shop there.

I wonder if Q will have the same TSV this year. The double sizes would make me try it here.

HeartCat HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

I can never keep up with which site sells what and some brands both sites sell.  Like both sites sell Tweak'd.  I do know the Beauty Bioscience system is a regular TSV but can't say which site does it as a TSV or if both sites do.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The eye cream intersted me because they kept saying it can be used on the eyelid, but the reviews are not very good, and most of the ingredients i have never heard of before. 

Trusted Contributor

I wanted to get the double size of the Phase 4, R45, it was $68 and it sold out very early inthe day.  I kept checking back throughout the day up until around 9pm and it never came back in stock.  Guess what...  Its now in stock at $85.  I really hate when these games are played!  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I wanted to get the double size of the Phase 4, R45, it was $68 and it sold out very early inthe day.  I kept checking back throughout the day up until around 9pm and it never came back in stock.  Guess what...  Its now in stock at $85.  I really hate when these games are played!  Smiley Sad

I wonder how high the percentage of Retinol is in Phase 4, Consult Beaute has 3% in its Regenerol serum, which is the highest I have ever seen in OTC Retinol. 

Honored Contributor

When HSN offers the next 20% off coupon try getting Phase 4 then. 

Respected Contributor

I tried this system and had to return it. By phase 3, major irritation. I have used PTR retinol fusion for years with zero irritation. Now I'm using Skinn cosmetics retinol serum and cream which took me awhile to adjust to but no major problems like with the R45 system.