Trusted Contributor

poregirl, re: statement "Perricone no longer cruelty free"

Hi, 

I've been using  Perricone for years because their products work for me, AND because they've been CF.

Your statement they're NOT CF is concerning. I've not seen anything, whatsoever, to their being a NON CF company.

Please post proof to your statement they aren't cruelty free?

Statements from them and multiple CF sources:

-They do not  test, nor do their suppliers, etc.,

do not sell in Mainland China, no retail stores, only through ecommerce from their website.

their site, as well as many cruelty free sites:

Ethical Elelphant:

May 22, 2020
Perricone MD is Cruelty-free!
None of Perricone MD's ingredients, formulations, or finished products are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.

Is Perricone MD Cruelty-Free and Vegan? - 

Perricone MD is Cruelty-free! None of Perricone MD’s ingredients, formulations, or finished products are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.

Perricone MD Animal Testing Policy

Perricone MD has confirmed they do not test their products or ingredients on animals, they do not allow others to test on their behalf, their suppliers also do not test on animals, they do not allow their products to be tested on animals when required by law, and their products are not sold in stores in mainland China or any other country that may require animal testing.

crueltyfreekity:

JUL 01, 2020

Perricone MD

Perricone MD is cruelty-free.

This brand has confirmed that it is truly cruelty-free. They don't test finished products or ingredients on animals, and neither do their suppliers or any third-parties. They also don't sell their products where animal testing is required by law.

I'd like to know if they've suddenly changed. If they've not, and still are CF, could you please correct your post as someone may think otherwise.

Thanks

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Valued Contributor

Re: poregirl, re: statement "Perricone no longer cruelty free"

@skittles2 

Hi I was curious too. I don't use perricone  currently but I use only cruelty free brands . I like to support different cruelty free brands and was interested in trying their no makeup cosmetics.  I did research too. All articles and CF websites support they are still cruelty free. 

Respected Contributor

@skittles2 

It appears they are ANIMALETHICAL...which is a big yes for me.

though ... it will break my heart if they are not. 

Trusted Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn 

I don't wear a lot of makeup, but I do like their no makeup line, and I LOVE the Photoplasma moisturizer SPF, it looks pink, but looks nice on.

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

Trusted Contributor

Everything you can possibly find never waivers from them being Cruelty Free as always.

I have no idea why @poregirl made that statement, where her info came, but I'd like to hear why/where.  I hope she answers because it's unfair in many respects; to Perricone, to having that posted, and for those who may be interested in their products, and current users reading the post, to possibly quit Perricone.

I used to use Philosophy, LOVED THE 3 IN 1'S, however, as soon as I was made aware they were cruelty INDUCING, I stop them, then and there. I researched  to make sure what I read here was fact. Unfortunately, it was true.

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

Valued Contributor

@skittles2 

Thanks I will put them on my list . I realize now in my 50s I don't need or want a lot of makeup. Have a great weekend stay safe 😀