Regular Contributor
Any suggestions? I need one that createivolumes, lengthening and does not cause raccoon eyes! Guess. I want it all lol!!
Regular Contributor

Chanel LeVolume - the best!

Trusted Contributor

@jobiz  I don't think it's fiber but I absolutely love Thrive mascara. It does not flake, smear, no raccoon eyes. I think it is a tubing mascara.  I just take a warm washcloth and press it over my eyelashes to remove it and it comes off easily. 

Regular Contributor

Another vote for Thrive mascara. Goes on without clumps and so easy to take off at night.

Regular Contributor
Forgive my typos!! Thanks for your help
Honored Contributor

I use a product called Lash Extension made by Ready to Wear cosmetics. It's not a mascara. It's fibers that you apply to your wet mascara and it makes your lashes long and thick. There is a learning curve. What you do first is apply your mascara, then the fibers and then second coat of mascara to sandwich in the fibers and keep them in place. Do a couple of practice runs first then it's pretty easy and fast once you get it right. Makes me look like I'm wearing falsies.

Honored Contributor

When I had eye lashes..........you know, those little hairs on your lids that are supposed to be straight and out in front....mine are stubby and a few go  catty whumpess---from chemo-----anyway, I used Mirennesse from Australia--I think HSN was where I saw it first, years ago---it was the tube kind of mascara---LOVED it!! then I used the fibers from Ready to Wear that I got really good at applying. Looked fabulous--now, however, no mascara for me----weird little, scrawny lashes----Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee how are the fibers applied?

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@SilleeMee how are the fibers applied?

@Icegoddess 

The fibers are applied with the wand it comes with.

2586176.jpeg

Regular Contributor
Hi there! I also love RTW mascara fiber set. Been using for a while now. There is a eyebrow fiber too. Love them both. Looks natural and doesn’t flake off. Bought them at a good price when on shophq. Stay golden....