Valued Contributor
@j109

No, CS told me it was NOT sold out. She further stated that the reps had been getting calls all day because people were confused.

No, the gift was not shown in my cart, in the confirmation email or order status on my account.
Contributor

I cancelled my order. It just doesn't make sense because HSN isn't doing it this year, so how many kits did they start out with? 

Contributor

We are confused because they told us they were out of kits when we called.

Respected Contributor

Sold out before the show.

Makes me wonder how many sell out items they will have, I know the "free gift" is a huge selling point.

Contributor

Actually my sister ordered last year during the show and also got no kit. She was told they ran out when she called.

Contributor

It is just so strange that some people have the bag showing up in their order confirmation email and some don't.  I saw that is said that it woulds not show up in the cart.  It was only after I saw my email confirmation with only the item (no bag) that I called.  Maybe it will still show up but I'm not counting on it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]

@sugar plum wrote:
This is what it says if you search "BWB"

†One per customer. Offer is automatically applied & shipped with your purchase (while supplies last) & will not appear in cart at checkout.

I think this cart statement is what can be confusing, as I know that I had to really think about this statement and figure it out myself...

When you get the beauty bag, it doesn't go through as a purchase, so it doesn't go through your cart like an item for purchase would.

It does show up on your order screen though, underneath the Beauty With Benefits item that you did purchase and that was put in your cart if it's still available at the time that you made your item purchase for Beauty With Benefits.

I have been taking part in BWB for the past few years and have been receiving the gift bags when I purchased my selected beauty item. 

A CS Rep. did tell me in the past that the free beauty bag shows up on your order page if you will be getting it with your order if the beauty bag is available. 

Esteemed Contributor

BOUGHT MY BWB PURCHASE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO.

ITEM AND GIFT BAG SHOWED UP INSTANTLY IN MY ORDER STATUS.  THEY ARRIVED TOGETHER IN THE SAME BOX.  ORDERED THE CAMPANELLI TOWELS.

I HOPE ALL WHO ORDER GET THE GIFT BAG.

HAVE A GOOD EVENING!

Highlighted
Contributor

It did not show up in my confirmation email or order page. And I ordered this morning. Yes, it does not show in the cart at all ever.

Contributor

Thanks for saying that.  It gives me a little hope I'll still get it.  They are promoting it on the preshow now so maybe CS was wrong.