Respected Contributor

I ordered some of Mally's lip glosses not even knowing about the gift bag.  Glad I ordered.  Hoping to like at least a few of the freebies.

How many people did not receive their beauty bag.  I ordered when the show started and did not receive bag.  Very disappointedin QVC i'm happy to give to cancer but sounds like a scam to me why none left on beginning of show

Frequent Visitor

Trusted Contributor
I received my ordered item today but no free samples. They shouldn’t sell more than they have free items. This is not a good way to do business.
Regular Contributor
I ordered 2 items and did not receive the beauty with benefits samples
Has that happened to anyone else.
Occasional Contributor
Yes!!! I called CS and was told they ran out. I asked to cancel my item but it’s too late, it shipped. CS added a note for my return and will cover my shipping because there may be a chance that QVC will fix it and send a gift bag later like they did last year.
I hope they notify all of us who didn’t get the bag with an apology and a shipment date for the bag soon.
Contributor

I chatted with CS just now and she said to expect to receive it in 7-10 days and to contact them in two weeks if not. 

Occasional Contributor

Did everyone receive their free gift with beauty with beneifits  ... not me 

Respected Contributor

I did not receive my gift bag although my order was way in advance of the show.  It also did not show up on my order status. A friend ordered the day of the show and received the bag.  

I spoke to two CS reps who told me two different things. One just read me the note from the page re quantities etc.  The other said it still may come. I inquired as to how, as it wasn't listed on my order status.  

After many years of supporting BWB and the OCR via QVC, this is probably the last time.  It is very unfortunate that what should be a positive has turned into a negative.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

I didn't receive my Beauty with Benefits free gifts either.  I called customer service and was told that they could send me the free gifts when or if they get more donated Beauty with Benefits gift bags.  I really hope that you get your Beauty with Benefits gift with purchase soon! Maybe we'll get it in the mail someday when we least expect it Smiley Happy