Valued Contributor

I ordered the morning of the event, and while I do not purchase for the "free gift", they should not have still been promoting the gift as available that evening.  My item just shipped yesterday and the gift was not in my order status before the product shipped, or after.  Stop over promoting the freebies Q! I know people will still buy because it is a good cause.  But, (potential) false advertising "live on TV" and stated multiple times throughout the broadcast,is no way to treat customers when business is so poor.  Their disclaimer in writing is a way to sneak out of the verbal commitment/promise they are making on TV and on the site.  That is a kick in the face to people who donated their hard earned money in what they thought would be a good faith return from Q.

That all said, I never once have not received the BWB gift bag, but there is a first time for everything. Based on comments in this thread I have very low expectations I will receive it this year.

Same here. Rep said if it didn't show under orders before my order shipped that they ran out. They should have explained that during the show.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]

I ordered the night of the show, and did not receive the gift with purchase.  

Alberti and Mally were breaking in every few minutes talking about the gift, the value, and the guarantee of a certain number of products included.  QVC should credit my account for the amount they were stating over and over on air.

I feel duped. 

Respected Contributor

I think what dissapoints me is how persuasive Alberti and Mally were when they were constantly reminding viewers about the gift bag- I thought, "well, I've got to buy something! I'll miss out on this exciting gift bag if I dont." Lo and behold, I bought something and missed out on the gift bag anyway Smiley Indifferent.  I'm definitely glad that I contributed to the charitable cause by making a purchase, but QVC really should've stressed that gifts with purchase are limited and that some purchases will not get a gift with purchase.  Maybe next year they'll have more gift bags so that they won't run out.  

Respected Contributor

Since I didn't get the free gifts I sent my purchase back today along with another purchase I made this month. I may send another one back before the 30 days. I am that upset.

Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I got both items yesterday, packed together---the thing I ordered--some Beekman--and the beauty bag---

Was very glad there was no Wen--thank gawd!!! I got a Laura Geller matte lip color in plum affair that I tossed---hate matte lipstick and such a dark color--was little puzzled why there was such a huge bottle of conditioner. Another thing I never use but maybe DD will like it. Glad to see the mineral veil--been mixing that with summer bisque as my foundation these days.  But the others are ok and I will use. I think a solid B is a good grade for this bag.

Occasional Contributor

I did not receive my beauty with benefits bag either, I thought it was strange when I ordered never showed it along with the item I ordered, this is the first time this has happened to me also and I ordered before they sold out , called customer service they apologized asked me if I ordered it in the beauty event?  I did order in the beauty event before it was a sell out.  In the past I have tried to order from both HSN and QVC but to me this seems like they did not have enough to go around to begin with.

First time posting but long time blog reader. I also did not receive my gift bag. I thought that it may be arriving separately. I just did a chat message and she didn't say anything about them being out of stock. She said she would have it re-sent. I decided to look on the forum and I just saw this thread with many people saying they didn't get one. Now I'm wondering what will happen. 

Respected Contributor

I'm very dissapointed with QVC as well.. I ordered during the event and did not receive my gift bag although when watching the event as others have said there was no mention the gift bag was no longer available. If it wasn't for the purpose of donating to cancer I would have sent back my purchase.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]

For all who are disappointed about not getting their Beauty with Benefits Tote, please check your order status.  I just checked my order status about another item and just saw that the QVC Beauty with Benefits Filled GWP Tote is in my order status being prepared.  So all who have been complaining, please check your order status and you might be surprised and happy

I do order a Beauty with Benefits item every year to help support the QVC Cancer and Careers program.  Getting the filled tote is a bonus so I thought I would pass along the news that most likely if you haven't yet received your bonus, you will still probably get one.

I ordered and received the Campanelli Makeup Towels

I am always very happy to help a great cause.