Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I can't say that I dislike grocery shopping but what I like even better is doing my grocery shopping online (Wal-Mart) and just parking in the pickup spot to have someone come out to load it in my car.  I can't decide if I spend more money or less money using grocery pickup.  On one hand I'm not browsing the shelves and finding things I don't need.  OR is it just stinkin' easy to shop from the comfort of my bed and hit "add to cart" Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

I can't list everything I bought at Ulta (I still dislike this store) and Sephora (harder to get to with a broke knee) but I will list everything that is going back Smiley Sad

TO's Azelaic Acid: after more reading about the product's description, I'm not a candidate for this.  I don't have break outs or texture.  I do have some unevenness but I don't think this will address that unless it's addressing the other issues first.

Fenty Eye Shadow Primer...I LOVE every single Fenty product I have so I wasn't at all hesitant in purchasing this.  It never dried down.  It stayed tacky and gripy.  Eye shadow applied splotchy and wouldn't blend.  It's gotta be me.  But I don't know what I did wrong.  I gave it enough time to dry but it still felt tacky.  I don't think I used too much.

Lip Pencil from Colourpop.  Too dark.

Pur "Barbie" lip gloss.  I've got a shade just like it in my Too Faced Rich and Dazzling collection of glosses.  Plus, you can feel the grittiness of the sparkle.

Fenty navy eyeliner.  I don't know.  Maybe I'll keep this one.  

Clinque My Happy perfume (sigh) Cocoa and Cashmere.  It's nice but not outstanding in any way.

I feel a little bad having to return so much but with no testing it's harder to know if you'll like something or not.

Respected Contributor

I went to Walgreens this morning, and they have lots of holiday beauty gift sets on clearance.  I bought 3 profusion eyeshadow palettes. Each one is under $2!!  I cannot believe it.  I also bought a Soap and Glory gift set for half price, and a Venus shaving set for only $3!  If you have a Walgreens nearby, go see if they have anything left. Great deals!

Trusted Contributor

Have always purchased goat milk soap from Goat Milk Stuff but thought to try a different vendor. Found some lavender gems from a vendor called Nuluv sold on Amazon. I felt disloyal but only wanted to purchase one day to try out. Love the scent! Also got a Real Techniques concealer brush along with some (not beauty related) Swedish cloths. Almost forgot a Paula's Choice Resist cleanser. They had sent me two separate emails offering me $10 off to return as a customer so I got a second bottle.

Trusted Contributor

My latest Walmart Beauty Box arrived yesterday in the mail.

They set me up with the "Classic" box delivery.

I think that this might have been the Winter box, but I'm not sure?

The last box came really late as I had not received any box from May until Nov. I think, and I'm personally thinking it was probably just shipping issues that many vendors have been experiencing due to Covid.

Then, I just received this box yesterday. 

They're supposed to come out 4 times a year.

Anyway, I just signed up for the program back in May and I have been very pleased with the items in the boxes that I have received so far.

I feel like I have been receiving a nice mix of different products to try.

Here is what came in this latest box:

I received 6 different items:

.71 oz. tube of Colgate Optimum White Extreme Toothpaste

1.5 ml sample of Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel

2 oz. bottle of Earth to Skin Watermelon & Aloe Hand Sanitizer Gel

.56 oz. packet of Vital Proteins Strawberry Lemon Beauty Collagen Dietary Supplement (powder)

0.1 fl. oz. No.7 Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate

.34 oz. tube Cetaphil Healthy Glow Daily Cream-Deep Hydration

I also have a bottle of the Korres Olive Oil & Wild Orchid Perfume coming from HSN this upcoming week.

It's coming UPS and then switching over to the post office for the end of the delivery, so it won't be here for awhile yet.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased two Chanel lipsticks and the Chanel blush from the holiday collection.  One of the Ultra Tenue duos - the ones that don't come off on masks, and one of the new Rouge Allure matte colors.  I'm a little late on the Holiday collection - they've just released their new spring blush. I like the holiday color better than the peachy spring color, so I caved and got the limited edition Holiday version. 

This being home and watching videos has become expensive!