Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  I hope you found some items you love.  I purchased OUAI spray on conditioner but I returned it.  It was to thick for me.  This would be a good conditioner for thick hair.  I thought it would be a see thru color but it was milky white and i sprayed it on my hand and knew it was too much conditioner for me..

Share your purchases and enjoy the weekend.  Stay SAFE, Beauties!

Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I purchased the Nuface mini.   What I got was an empty box.   This never happened to me before,   but now I don't feel good about ordering anything online anymore.  Yes QVC

credited my account  [ they are sold out]   But what is the point of ordering if you can't trust the mail?

Honored Contributor

@nada54    I know this is not the same but last night i ordered Mexican food to be delivered.  When the driver got here he was either in his car or walking around over 5 minutes until I called him.  My order was missing a taco, rice and drink.  The nachos were ice cold.  I did get reimbursed but I can't believe the restaurant left out that much food.  I think the delivery driver was eating it.   lol  

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for not being mean.   Some people on here are very mean.   I know how you feel    Yes mine was more money,   but its the point. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 1/14

[ Edited ]

After looking at Beautypedia and researching different products I was using, I went back to Paula's Choice.  I use quite a few of her products already.  All the items I looked at & had been thinking of purchasing from Paula's got Beautypedia's highest rating and the products I am using got low ratings.  So, from Paula's this week I ordered - but have not recevied yet - the Niacinamide 20% treatment, the Retinol & Bakuchiol treatment, the Ceramide-enriched firming eye cream, and the cleansing oil.

Shipping from Paula's seems to be taking longer than usual right now so hoping I get my order soon.

Sorry to hear about the orders that got messed up from the other 2 posters.  Know how frustrating that can be.

Hope everyone has a good week.

Esteemed Contributor

This week's purchases:

Tweak'd super size hair treatment.  Mixed reviews on line. I will give it a few weeks.

L'Oreal Air Volume Mega mascara.  Picked up on sale at WGs. So far, so good. Very light texture, as the name implies and does not give me racoon eyes.

Broke my own rules about not buying beauty. Must try to do better.

Honored Contributor

@nada54   When you are waiting for something in the mail and then receive to find the pkg. empty is very frustratiing. Someone may have stole the contents before it shipped.  Who knows but you don't have what you ordered.  Have a great weekend.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I dislike grocery shopping so to make my trip more enjoyable I like to cruise the beauty and alcohol aisles.

Got - Neutrogena Ocean Mist Rainbath (never tried before)

L'Oréal Million Lashes Mascaca (never tried but like this brand mascara)

Maybelline Toasted Truffle lipstick - already in trash too dark 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks!    And I do hope all the other ladies or guys who ordered it  actually get it and

let us know if it really works like it say's.   Enjoy your weekend too.  No more Taco Bell.

Honored Contributor

@scatcat - I hate grocery shopping too!  Think I'm going to do what you do in the hopes it makes the trip more fun.