Honored Contributor

Cruelty free...but their parent company Shesido is not.  Your call.

Respected Contributor

I didn’t get the Tsv but did order the set of 20 lipsticks and the glosses, plus the dual masks I want to try.  I like bare minerals but won’t use their foundations that are loose powder.  Too messy.  

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd

And that's when I stopped using it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

I switched to Burt Bees this year as I felt the ingredients were better and I have been very pleased with their foundation and powder. I really like their mascara also. It does not irritate my eyes.

Floral Pillow
Honored Contributor

Special Thanks! EmilyNoel- Discovered her YouTube channel, she happened to have a video on (bareminerals) perfect timing, ordered several items. 

Enjoying makeup again. No problems with issues caused from sensitive skin. 

Takes minutes, long lasting, at the end of the day cleansing is effortless. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered the TSV in Fairly Light, my usual shade, but noticed there’s now a Fair Ivory. That may really wash me out and Fairly Light is neutral undertones. Liked the Radiance & Moxie shades. May pass the mineral veil on to DD. I don’t use that. Really don’t need more brushes, but the kit’s a good value w/o them w/ supersize foundation.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Special Thanks! EmilyNoel- Discovered her YouTube channel, she happened to have a video on (bareminerals) perfect timing, ordered several items. 

Enjoying makeup again. No problems with issues caused from sensitive skin. 

Takes minutes, long lasting, at the end of the day cleansing is effortless. 

@Sweet_Serenity  I rediscovered it a few years ago. I like it  for going to the gym and dog walking especially...times when I want a quick makeup and a little extra spf is good. I don’t understand those who find it settles into lines. At 70, I have no issues. I’m thinking either they’re not letting skincare dry down or using way too much BM. Liked the analogy of using the amount of cinnamon on a latte in the TSV presentation. That’s about all I use. I do pre-conceal a few spots before buffing all over and do not use it under my eyes. I stay w/ my cream concealer & apply BM up to that point. It doesn’t feel like any makeup on, right?

Honored Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals

[ Edited ]

The only reason passing on the TSV have everything needed. Yet! Might order for a gift. The value tremendous.  Own the foundation brush (black) handle. That is the best brush applying original foundation.

Hydrating mineral veil is my favorite. 

Yes, perfect for the gym, beach all activities. For me it's enough coverage for any occasion including date night or evenings out.

Never was into full coverage. 

Forgot mentioning "Complexion Rescue" wear every day, another favorite. 

Honored Contributor

I am not at all interested in this kit! Too bad because I do really like Bare Minerals, but wish they would have offered more of a Holiday Kit.......

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still undecided on the tsv.  It is a good deal.    I have used BM for the last 20 yrs,  but the only components I like are the foundation and brush.  Not interested in the masscara, MV,   Or the shade of the gloss,  too light, and the radiance is probably glittered as all of them are and they settle in fine lines.  They didn't address that yet ,  at least I haven't  heard it .  Just keep saying you use it as blush .