Honored Contributor

This is a really good deal but I cannot stand the loose mineral foundation so it's an easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals

[ Edited ]

Three tips using Bare Minerals: 1. Although they show the swirl tap buff, I tap on the container not the lid. I’ve cracked many lids way before the product is used up. 2. If the blush is shimmer (they aren’t clear on that), you can apply a light sweep of MV on top to take down some of the shine. 3. After finishing complexion application, but before eye makeup, use a setting spray. It takes down any powdery areas. 

Honored Contributor

Model Mary looked beautiful healthy natural finish one of the reasons enjoy Bareminerals so much  Never looks cakey on my 60 yr old skin.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Favorite setting spray...also spritz later in the day. 

20181016_111645.jpg

Valued Contributor

Another great value TSV that I won’t get because again, only original foundation, and again, not all the shades. They pack them at bare minerals. There’s no reason it can’t ship a day later and we can pick whatever foundation formula and whichever shade. Saves me money again. Love the brushes, love the lip, love the all over face. Too many products I won’t use.

Respected Contributor

Yep, my call and I'll always use Bare Minerals.  Fantastic products.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Shawn! Made me buy it! Lol kidding...ordered auto-delivery in medium beige. 

I already have medium tan for summer wanted shade lighter for winter. 

Valued Contributor

For bare mineral lovers here is a great tutorial for you 😊

https://youtu.be/Axk49ElTjJk

Esteemed Contributor

@simplyfriends wrote:

For bare mineral lovers here is a great tutorial for you 😊

https://youtu.be/Axk49ElTjJk

Thanks a lot @simplyfriends! This is a great video.

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenitytotally agree..super stuff that spray.

I'm not out much - not working now but use this neat spray to set and a mini size of the same to spritz in the car....use it when we even if just going to the diner... little things to feel good about myself, it's a new kick..have so much of all I need! I buy buy diff brand sprays and hangover is lovely too...all mini's for now but the SmashboxWater Primer. Even have a mini Tatcha mist it's not as dewy on my skin which I like but ingredients I feel are best for skin. SB Primer water just feels good on my skin...it's funny how long I ignored the bottles I had early on when they all came out many mnay years ago. I guess b/c I'm older now (my skin is drier) this makes it perk up.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky