Valued Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals vs IT Cosmetics

@Shanus wrote:

@MSarahM   IMHO, I was never a fan of all in one foundations. I'm never sure if there's enough serum, moisturizer, primer and the spf was an issue since foundation doesn't go on neck or chest. Most women don't wear enough foundation on their face to equal the recommended amount of spf. A tinted moisturizer w/ a high enough spf takes care of 2 steps in 1 product. I just add concealer where I need extra coverage. Done. 

BTW, I stil wear Bare Mineral Original Foundation in the summer. It's too drying for my skin in winter months. I think the brand is here to stay. It seems to win best foundation awards on most lists....either Complexion Rescue or the Original. 

LOVE the complexion rescue!!! Heart

Valued Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

I try everything out there.  Seem to always go back to Bare Minerals as it feels the best and is the best for me.  Just had my second order of my Lancer Tsv go through this morning and have the other Lancer products on AD.  I just feel after exfoliating, cleansing, masking and moisurtizing, I don't want to put on a greasy liquid foundation.  Bare Minerals is the only one that does not feel like I am messing up all the hard work I do with my skincare.  

Hope everyone finds the one that works best for themselves.  That is really all that matters in the long run.

A safe and happy week ahead to all!

I LOVE bare minerals..its always been the best for me too! Heart

Valued Contributor

@MSarahM wrote:
Thank you all so much for your input! And yes, poregirl, I was really disappointed when I found out IT is NOT cruelty free! I think L'oreal owns them, though I'm not certain. Whoever owns them tests on animals. IT doesn't have the "bunny" logo certifying that they are cruelty free.

They are cruelty free..they no longer sell in China!