Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue

So I ordered it. Also ordered a concealer and the pressed bareskin veil pressed powder. It was time for a resfresh anyway. I hope I like it. I really don’t have redness or anything to cover up so I think it will work well.

Super Contributor

@ccassaday 

Most of the time I don’t use powder on top, but When it’s really sunny I’ll apply some Bare Minerals loose powder foundation, and then loose mineral veil over top to increase the SPF. 

Great let us know how it goes.

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday  I have been using it since it launched. Its the only tinted Moisturizer that I love! I have normal skin so it does give me a slight glow which I prefer. It can be buildable which looks more like a light foundation imo. I do prefer to apply it with the BM stipple brush. I use a light moisturizer wihout spf first as the CR is quite moisturizing. If you prefer a more semi matte finish, you probably will not like it. Altho, if you want you can top it off lightly with BM Mineral Veil. Sometimes, I do top it off with a light application of BM original foundation. 

Esteemed Contributor

I got this and tried it today. I really like it. I have good skin so this was perfect. The serum concealer is so nice too. So moisturizing. I have skin that tends to be dry so I really felt this tinted moisturizer and felt it added some extra moisturizer. 

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

Thanks everyone. I am normally a light neutral. Thinking about the vanilla. Anyone use this with light neutral skin tone. 

@ccassaday I wear this shade and my complexion is light neutral. It’s perfect. I have both the cream and the stick version. Love them both. 

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday - This is one of my favorites! I wear it by itself in the summer, and other times during the year if I want a light look. I don't wear anything with it, including primer. I have combination skin, I'm between a fair and light complexion, leaning more to the light, and my skin is warm toned. The vanilla is perfect for me. For a while QVC offered a powder specifically made to top it. I have it but don't use it much. I wear Vanilla. Enjoy - I think you'll be happy! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I tried this, but it's not for me. I have normal to oily skin and live in a humid place. It never felt like it ever set and was always tacky, even when I powdered over it. Hope it works out for you.