Esteemed Contributor

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue

Any thoughts on how well you girls like this tinted moisturizer.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue

@ccassaday wrote:

@ccassaday   Hi. I did try a sample. It was a little oily/slick even for my normal/dry complexion. I do however use my own spf and moisturizer first, so that may make it too greasy for me. Coverage was buildable, but by the 2nd time going over certain areas, it looked heavier than a tinted moisturizer and more like a foundation. 

Super Contributor

Complexion Rescue? It's not tinted moisturizer it's a liquid foundation. I use it all the time & love it. It gives my skin a glow, not greasy and is very light. I don't consider it a tinted moisturizer.

Honored Contributor

I use it all the time--I like it. gives me a finished look and very light weight---I have dry skin and never wear foundation just these type of bb/cc creams. Have 2 colors that I mix together for my perfect shade. 

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

This is my regular foundation. I have dry skin , so I moisturize first.  It is a very light coverage, which is what I want.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I love it!  It is perfect for me.  I wish I could remember who it was that mentioned that they use it with the original mineral foundation in areas that need more coverage.  That is what I started doing and it works so well for me.  I have a few broken capillaries on my cheek and need more coverage under my eyes.  

It is moisturizing and I do not use any additional moisturizer with it.  The coverage is light but that is okay for most of my face.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks everyone. I am normally a light neutral. Thinking about the vanilla. Anyone use this with light neutral skin tone. 

Respected Contributor

@camelot wrote:

Complexion Rescue? It's not tinted moisturizer it's a liquid foundation. I use it all the time & love it. It gives my skin a glow, not greasy and is very light. I don't consider it a tinted moisturizer.

It's labeled a tinted moisturizer on the Bare Minerals website. They even say it's the number 1 prestige tinted moisturizer in the United States. 

BareMinerals.JPG

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ccassaday 

I am Light with Neutral undertones and Vanilla is perfect for me. I will say it’s pretty forgiving because I’ve tried other shades close to that one and it still looks pretty natural, but Vanilla is the best on me. 

It is an amazing tinted moisturizer/light foundation formula that moisturizes so well but is never greasy on me. Plus it has a good SPF.  I can’t rave about this product enough. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Souperkrys wrote:

@ccassaday 

I am Light with Neutral undertones and Vanilla is perfect for me. I will say it’s pretty forgiving because I’ve tried other shades close to that one and it still looks pretty natural, but Vanilla is the best on me. 

It is an amazing tinted moisturizer/light foundation formula that moisturizes so well but is never greasy on me. Plus it has a good SPF.  I can’t rave about this product enough. 

Thanks. Do you use any powder with it. I was thinking of getting the mineral veil with it. The pressed one. Right now I use the bye bye pores.