Respected Contributor

Nordstrom -EVERYTING (Beauty too) 25% off site wide

Just sharing.

Even with sales, I have no interest in shopping with our jobs on the lines right now.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nordstrom -EVERYTING (Beauty too) 25% off site wide

[ Edited ]

@SandGirl   And people are buying.  I was looking and when I came back the item was sold out.  Perfumes, cosmetics, clothes -- there are great deals.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

People are buying.  I was reading up on a Paula's Choice product, went back to it and it was sold out.  Shame on me for doing research haha!

i did order a couple beauty things that I think are a great deal 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There is SO much sold out in beauty area of Nordstrom's 25% off sale. I bought early yesterday morning & checked it today and everything I bought is GONE!!!

Respected Contributor

Thanks @SandGirl 

I was able to buy 3 items... one item I wanted was sold out! Nordstrom is paying their employees while their stores are closed so I'm glad to have bought things to help their bottom line.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

I'm not looking to buy anything I don't feel is an essential. I'm only buying groceries, and gas for my car. I am also nervous that my bank will close, I'm old school, I like doing my banking transactions in person. I wonder if utilities will give their customers a grace period for paying their bills? Also does anyone know if the tax deadline for filing your taxes has been extended ( instead of doing my taxes in person with me, my accountant had me drop off my papers, he isn't seeing anyone).

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I'm not looking to buy anything I don't feel is an essential. I'm only buying groceries, and gas for my car. I am also nervous that my bank will close, I'm old school, I like doing my banking transactions in person. I wonder if utilities will give their customers a grace period for paying their bills? Also does anyone know if the tax deadline for filing your taxes has been extended ( instead of doing my taxes in person with me, my accountant had me drop off my papers, he isn't seeing anyone).

@Jordan2 

I talked to our accountant today and she said as of now, no extension on filing date but there may be a 90 day extension if you owe money 

Esteemed Contributor

I think Nordstrom offering 25% off everyting on their website was a nice public service move.  I also can appreciate the angst of those who have been furloughed and don't know what's going to happen to their job in the coming weeks, not to mention those who may work for (or own) a business which cannot survive this closed for time.  

It's nice those who feel comfortable can get a bit of happiness from the sale, and I pray that all will be well for those of you who have reason to be concerned for your financial well being. 

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 

I talked to our accountant today and she said as of now, no extension on filing date but there may be a 90 day extension if you owe money 

@scatcat I do hope they extend the filing deadline. If you can't get to your accountant, what are you suppose to do? It's not like I waited til the last minute, I made the appointment at least a month ago, usually he does it while I'm there and files it electronically.

Respected Contributor

It still says 25% , but everything in my cart went back to full price.