Trusted Contributor

Re: BGT not listed on choice of 32oz CC A238707

On 8/27/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 8/27/2014 jaxs mom said:

It would be great if we got kids in 32oz size, I hope that is the rice based 32oz LOL.

I wish he'd make a new rice based with, say, the honey complex and less fruity scented. I really like the idea of rice based WEN but can't use the kids.

Since we're wishing........I would like a rice (or wheat) based CC that is moisturizing ........a honey complex would work for me! And no additional amino acids. Just a nice moisturizing alternative to Fig. Honey and milk........honey and almond........honey and hot buttered biscuits, I don't care. Just no more amino acids! :-)

jaxs mom -- I'll admit it, I didn't even think of the possibility that a 32 oz rice based could be Wen kids! I've never tried those formulas, so I always forget about them.

Super Contributor

BGT had previously been an option with that item number for the same price. We heard a price increase was coming, back in June Chaz said so on the shows. I posted this thread since I noticed it was gone as an option in that item number. I didn't notice it having a separate listing either though. So maybe it's just out of stock right now.

I got this on AD when it was previously offered and my AD still shows that I will get it at the original price. I hope that's true.

Respected Contributor

On 8/29/2014 gatorgal25 said:

BGT had previously been an option with that item number for the same price. We heard a price increase was coming, back in June Chaz said so on the shows. I posted this thread since I noticed it was gone as an option in that item number. I didn't notice it having a separate listing either though. So maybe it's just out of stock right now.

I got this on AD when it was previously offered and my AD still shows that I will get it at the original price. I hope that's true.

Me too. I have a ship date of 9/12 and had selected BGT. I got SAM the first time.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

Jaxmom, that's what I did. I just got the tsv in Bamboo. I distinctly remember Chaz saying the price would be going up in a show this summer. Which show it was I'm not sure but I do remember him saying that because Bamboo is different than the other ones.

Honored Contributor

It would be great if we got kids in 32oz size, I hope that is the rice based 32oz LOL.

Me too, Watermelon is my emergency rescue for hissey hair!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras