Honored Contributor

Need a pretty BERRY lip color for fall @ a VERY reasonable price??

I found one. NYC South Ferry Berry lipstick stick. I paid $2 and change at Walmart. I saw it in a magazine advertised for $4 so I thought why not try it. It's a twistable fat pen and the color is saturated. Feels soft on lips (I always blot). Berry is suppose to be a big color for lips for the fall or so they say

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

Re: Need a pretty BERRY lip color for fall @ a VERY reasonable price??

Thanks KatCat1! I'm always looking for berry lip colors as they seem to be the best for me. Great price too. I'll definitely be buying it.

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 Raindrop said:

Thanks KatCat1! I'm always looking for berry lip colors as they seem to be the best for me. Great price too. I'll definitely be buying it.

Thanks, and I just got the IT set of a berry and a warm, neutral pink. Both are sheer and very comfortable to wear. I am not normally an IT fan, but I actually like a few of the products I've tried. The item is A223273, of course, more expensive than $2 but if you like iT, they are great berry shades.

Super Contributor

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last lip colors are diet cheap, are long lasting and have several pretty berry colors.

Regular Contributor

Thanks, KatCat - I'm always interested in a great berry lipstick, especially at that price -- I will check it out.