Honored Contributor

BGT not listed on choice of 32oz CC A238707

Are they just out or is BGT getting it's price raised?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Re: BGT not listed on choice of 32oz CC A238707

I just ordered the tsv of BGT but I believe that a 32 oz. of BGT is slightly more expensive than the other core formulas. The 16 oz of BGT is more expensive than the other core formulas.

Honored Contributor

BGT had previously been an option with that item number for the same price. We heard a price increase was coming, back in June Chaz said so on the shows. I posted this thread since I noticed it was gone as an option in that item number. I didn't notice it having a separate listing either though. So maybe it's just out of stock right now.

Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 jaxs mom said:

BGT had previously been an option with that item number for the same price. We heard a price increase was coming, back in June Chaz said so on the shows. I posted this thread since I noticed it was gone as an option in that item number. I didn't notice it having a separate listing either though. So maybe it's just out of stock right now.

You might be right about this. I don't really remember but know that the 16 oz. size is more expensive than the other core formulas.

Why don't you just order the TSV in BGT? It is really the best value for all of the extra products that you are getting.

Trusted Contributor

Since we've heard that the price would *probably* be increased, I'm assuming that's it's not out of stock, but it will be issued it's own item number at the higher price. And, if it's just out of stock, I would think it would be listed, but shown on Waitlist.

Also, if I remember seeing some late-night "sneak peeks", there was an item listed as a 32 oz rice based CC (which could be BGT) and a separate item listed as a set of two rice based styling creams (which could be BGT). Who knows???

Honored Contributor

It would be great if we got kids in 32oz size, I hope that is the rice based 32oz LOL.

Honored Contributor

On 8/27/2014 susan25 said:

You might be right about this. I don't really remember but know that the 16 oz. size is more expensive than the other core formulas.

Why don't you just order the TSV in BGT? It is really the best value for all of the extra products that you are getting.

I'm just posting this as a general heads up. I wasn't planning on purchasing the separate BGT.

Esteemed Contributor

I was surprised the bamboo green tea offered in the TSV but I think it's just to introduce the other products in the kit. Chaz did say the price would be changing in the future so my guess is probably by. March. I hope the cucumber aloe doesn't go away though, as much as the cc doesn't work for me I love the oil and all the body products.
Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 susan25 said:

I'm just posting this as a general heads up. I wasn't planning on purchasing the separate BGT. I already bought the TSV.

I would imagine that the BGT 32 oz. will be offered soon. I am looking forward to the new BGT products that I haven't used yet.

Honored Contributor

It would be great if we got kids in 32oz size, I hope that is the rice based 32oz LOL.

I wish he'd make a new rice based with, say, the honey complex and less fruity scented. I really like the idea of rice based WEN but can't use the kids.