Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Into Natural Non-Toxic Fragrances

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Jrose wrote:

SuzyQ3, what is your favorite scents from Siren Song Elixer?

-Jacqui

@Jrose, I was happy with just about all the ones I purchased. On their site, you can click on Fragrance Key Note Descriptions on the left-hand sidebar and see all of them described.

The perfumer's "thing" is naming them after characters about which I know absolutely nothing, except for Game of Thrones. Maybe the others are gaming names. But it's irrelevant to me. I just go by the notes in each scent. She is very talented.

If you really do want to know the names of the oils that I purchased, I'd be happy to list them here; just be forewarned that I am partial to dark scents and usually not interested girly scents. :-)

Just let me know.

*************  Just how dark do you go, suzyQ3?????  Ha!   Seriously, do you have a dark deep rose fragrance? 

Valued Contributor

@jubliant you are very welcome I have also tried Rosie Jane a few years ago it was lovely too I know she had a few different scents now Enjoy 😉
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jubilant wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Jrose wrote:

-Jacqui

@Jrose, I was happy with just about all the ones I purchased. On their site, you can click on Fragrance Key Note Descriptions on the left-hand sidebar and see all of them described.

The perfumer's "thing" is naming them after characters about which I know absolutely nothing, except for Game of Thrones. Maybe the others are gaming names. But it's irrelevant to me. I just go by the notes in each scent. She is very talented.

If you really do want to know the names of the oils that I purchased, I'd be happy to list them here; just be forewarned that I am partial to dark scents and usually not interested girly scents. :-)

Just let me know.

*************  Just how dark do you go, suzyQ3?????  Ha!   Seriously, do you have a dark deep rose fragrance? 

MYOB, @jubilant Smiley LOL

Alkemia, an excellent source, has at least three. Siren Song Elixirs, according to their master scent page has a some as well. I would look at Alkemia. I haven't tried these (I might have a sample of one that I tried), but they are probably deep but quite wearable:

Memoriam perfume oil

Black Roses perfume oil

Burning Roses perfume oil

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
New Contributor

Josie had some a few years ago you can still find on ebay.

7 virutes

Lavanillia 

also, search "clean at sephora" and choose the fragrance category and alot of brands pop up 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@jubilant wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Jrose wrote:

-Jacqui

Just let me know.

MYOB, @jubilant Smiley LOL

Alkemia, an excellent source, has at least three. Siren Song Elixirs, according to their master scent page has a some as well. I would look at Alkemia. I haven't tried these (I might have a sample of one that I tried), but they are probably deep but quite wearable:

Memoriam perfume oil

Black Roses perfume oil

Burning Roses perfume oil

*********  Ha!  That's funny!  Thanks for these three perfume oils.  I'm going to go look them up now.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amazon carries Rosie Jane and has a sample set.  Fun way to try...

by Rosie Jane Seasons Gift Set 4 x 2 ml

• The long awaited Holiday set is here! This set includes 4 mini 2 ml roller balls in Leila Lou, Tilly, James & Rosie This set is sampling of four popular Rosie Jane fragrances and is sure to be a hit for the holiday gift-giving season!
  • LEILA LOU: notes of pear, jasmine, + fresh cut grass. TILLY: notes of grapefruit, gardenia, + coconut.
  • JAMES: notes of gardenia, fig, + amber. ROSIE:notes of n*de musk + a hint of rose.

I used to love Sonoma Scent Studio, but she retired. 

BodyTime in Berkeley closed after 40 some years, but TerraNova still has Rain and China Rain.  

Terranova Rain Perfume Essence 0.3 fl oz Rollette Bottle

Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried the Florida in a Bottle scent?  

@jubilant  I'm intrigued with the scent of this particular listing. I love citrus scents.  

Super Contributor

I just recently came across a dealer called Ecco Bella and bought one of their Parfumes called Organic Lavendar and is truly is a nice scent.  I wrote a review so I hope you will go to their web site and check it out.  The scent is not strong but very endearing which is what I wrote on the review.  I had looked into Skylar and also had bought from Pour le Monde called Together which is also a nice scent.  These companies are legit and you may truly love them like I do.  For many reasons I have gotten away from fragrance on the main line market.  Although they may smell nice they are very toxic to our systems which they will never tell you.  Our FDA is not on the level with us as consumers so you have to be proactive!!  HTH.

Esteemed Contributor

Also, I am a long time Aveda fan and love the oils 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama 

Oh, I'm so glad you posted this.  I made a BIG ERROR IN MY OPENING  POST........   THE ONE I BOUGHT IS "FLORIDA IN A BOTTLE"......     SORRY.  I went back and corrected my opening post in which I called it "Florida In Bloom".  NOOOOO.  Don't know where my head was??!!!  Overly anxious for Spring, I guess!

It has a lot of citrus in it and reminds me of my Este Lauder Bronze Goddess only with a lot of citrus added to it.  I used too much of it at first, as I already said.  It took a few days to get used to all that citrus for me but it softened as I wore it and realized I only needed a very little........ especially when using it with the body lotion.  You may want to start out with the body lotion.  It would probably be enough for some people.  It is highly emolient and almost turns into an oil.  It will last a very long time as it is so concentrated.  I am loving the way it lingers on my clothing.  Very Florida!