Esteemed Contributor

I found a wonderful new-to-me lip balm at Walgreen's today. It's Moroccan Magic / Argan & Essential Oil Lip Balm. I think it was $3.99 for the tube. It is so moist and feels terrific on my lips. There were two scents available - I got the Coconut Almond. If you're a lip balm junkie like I am, this is definitely one to try! I found it on a display next to all of the lip balms (next to cough/cold remedies in my store). Honestly, I think this one is the best I've ever used!

Respected Contributor
Nice to hear this...I'm always looking for the best lip balm. Right now, I'm loving O Keefes lip repair. I apply it at bedtime, and it's still moist on my lips by morning, and drink water throughout the night. I did like Beekmans too, and Burts bees. I believe its products with beeswax that makes the difference. But I'll surely give your suggestion a try..thank you!
Esteemed Contributor

@Dazlin, I've heard a lot of good things about O'Keefe's, so I'll need to try that. I bought Beekman's but it wasn't a favorite. I've really flipped over the Moroccan Magic - it's that good!

Respected Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

I found a wonderful new-to-me lip balm at Walgreen's today. It's Moroccan Magic / Argan & Essential Oil Lip Balm. I think it was $3.99 for the tube. It is so moist and feels terrific on my lips. There were two scents available - I got the Coconut Almond. If you're a lip balm junkie like I am, this is definitely one to try! I found it on a display next to all of the lip balms (next to cough/cold remedies in my store). Honestly, I think this one is the best I've ever used!

What is the other scent?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Lip Balm

[ Edited ]

Sorry, I don't remember what the other scent was.....but, the Coconut Almond scent is very light scent so I imagine the other one is too.

Valued Contributor

Check Amaon for the flavors...there are many!  Rose, Lavender, Peppermint. Lemon...

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation @jannabelle1 .  Can't wait to look for this at Walgreen's!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

I love a good lip balm,  so thanks for the recommendations.  My favorite is from GOAT MILK STUFF...   in the orange tube (which is a little softer than the balm in the red tube).  I'm currently using the Pina Colada, but they have many differenct flavors/scents.