Honored Contributor

Saw her yesterday & she must have got a new cut plus the color looked different. I like the cut but the color it still too light for her complexion. At first I thought it was a wig. Chaz should have helped her out when he was there since I read on these boards he did not like it or whatever he told her?

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

I like it.   

Sometimes people like to test the waters with different looks. She hasn't done anything drastic.

No one's appearance stays the same.

@x Hedge 

LOL!!! You think no one's apperance stays the same?

Mine has over all these years. I never do anything with my hair. It's been like this since I was in high school. Only difference is it's now shoulder length instead of down to my rear. All I have ever done with it is wash it, brush it & let it air dry.

Respected Contributor

I agree.. She looks way better in her natural dark hair which goes with her coloring.  Blonde and red...NO!

Super Contributor

She's always been hair-challenged, constantly morphing, but she looks ridiculous with the blonde hair and the bangs, ugh.

Honored Contributor

I just saw her last night----an while it is only hair--blond is not her color-----last time I saw her, it was streaked blond---but like I said, its only hair.

Super Contributor

and heavier. The woman has always been hair and makeup challenged but now, with the blond hair, I think it's time for a serious intervention.....ugh

Super Contributor

She explained on her FB page that she just couldn't keep up with the  gray anymore. She is still the same sweet person she always was. She'll figure it our in her own time.Please let's just all be kind until she does.

Mint

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I agree.. She looks way better in her natural dark hair which goes with her coloring.  Blonde and red...NO!

@bargainsgirl : The challenge is that "her natural dark hair" isn't true anymore. Her hair, as she has said, is grey.

She'll find her way.

Let's assume this is a hair journey for her, not the destination.

Honored Contributor

@Mint2 wrote:

She explained on her FB page that she just couldn't keep up with the  gray anymore. She is still the same sweet person she always was. She'll figure it our in her own time.Please let's just all be kind until she does.

Mint

then she should just go grey.  This blond business is just really really bad.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
on a positive note, her nails look 100 times better......much more natural and modern. As for the hair, I agree.......bad decision. I don't know why her hairdresser didn't talk her out of it. She shouldve gone with a much deeper blonde. She has access to professional make up artists and hair people. She needs to change the color in hair and makeup. I feel like she's always self depracating implying she doesn't look the way shed like to. This needs to be corrected.......