Honored Contributor

In a word.....awful!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: Antoinella Blonde?

[ Edited ]

Hi,

When this thread began awhile ago,  I stated I liked her new color, and that many woman go lighter, or full on blonde when white/grays come in, it blends better and roots show less, and many woman have blonde-white hair coming in even when they were never blonde. It's so much easier than to constant worry about gray/white coming in against dark roots. She said her black color wasn't natural either.

I saw her presenting Dyson yesterday, I thought she looked very pretty, the color, cut, style, and I loved the rose blouse.  Wish I knew the brand.

Very pretty all around. 

anyhoo, it means nothing what we think, positive or negative- it's what Antonella feels about herself.

In the end,  shouldn't it be that way for us all?

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Respected Contributor

Re: Antoinella Blonde?

[ Edited ]

I think she found the right shade. She looks awesome! 

Honored Contributor

I don't see her often, I caught her yesterday, I recognized the voice, but had to do a double take! I am not crazy about the color of cut, but it's her hair, if she is happy that's all that matters.

Contributor

I've come to realize our natural color is most flattering, at least for 98% of us!

As far as Antonella not being able to "keep up with the gray anymore", that happened to me 13 years ago. I was a brunette and started going gray at age 25, tried blonde for about one year in my mid-late 30s and looked terrible!!! 

I stopped dyeing all together and have never looked back. I get compliments on my hair constantly, mostly from strangers of ALL AGES. She would look much better with silver hair than the current unatural blonde!

A-May2019-half-face-glasses.jpg

Honored Contributor

@RetailTherapy31 wrote:

I've come to realize our natural color is most flattering, at least for 98% of us!

As far as Antonella not being able to "keep up with the gray anymore", that happened to me 13 years ago. I was a brunette and started going gray at age 25, tried blonde for about one year in my mid-late 30s and looked terrible!!! 

I stopped dyeing all together and have never looked back. I get compliments on my hair constantly, mostly from strangers of ALL AGES. She would look much better with silver hair than the current unatural blonde!

@RetailTherapy31 

I’m in the other 2%.  No way will I ever go back to my natural color as long as I am alive & breathing.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@RetailTherapy31 wrote:

@RetailTherapy31 

I’m in the other 2%.  No way will I ever go back to my natural color as long as I am alive & breathing.

ITA @SurferWife .

Although I would say it is more like 50/50.

I've seen an  equal number of bad hair coloring to bad gray.

Honored Contributor

You'll never convince me that keeping up with the blonde is going to be any easier than keeping up with incoming grey... My thinking is she might have done better to keep her natrual color and do streaks or highlights to help blend away the grey.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I love Antonella but the new color is unflattering 

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of hers---but have to say that she makes olive skin and dark hair a beautiful combo----and she wore it well--why in the world would she go bleach blond and then let the roots grow out--I HATE that look on anyone---hope someone tells her this----saw her on a Sunday show------not good.