Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  Oh I am not on either one of those so I had no idea.  I am really not up on things am I? ( LOL ) Thank you for letting me know.

Respected Contributor

Shawn used to respond on her fb page if she got criticized for something and got pretty huffy about it! lol 

The Bluejean chef used to answer all her posts but she's gone now. 

Respected Contributor

I've been on some hosts facebook sites but only to comment.  Actually Amy Stran is one of the prettiest hosts on QVC, in my opinion.  Even her name is boss!  LOL!  I like her but if they don't answer we maybe should remember they work long hours and have busy homes lives with children and what not.  I wouldn't take it too personal.

Respected Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

i asked gary goban a question about one of the denim & co products, and i was surprised at how quickly he responded.  

Hi, fancy pantsy!  I just was cracking up at your name and the avatar but in a good way.  It just tickled me!  That picture of Mickey Mouse and that cute name!  LOL!

Honored Contributor

Most of the hosts don't respond on their FB page or Instagram.  Sometimes it's worth asking because someone else may know and answer you.

The new hosts seem to respond more.  

Frequent Contributor

Nancy Hornback definitely responds.  She’s a doll.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I thought the popular hosts used to have someone who answered their questions on fb years ago.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I thought the popular hosts used to have someone who answered their questions on fb years ago.

I think they let all those people go.  

Valued Contributor

I agree I think Amy is very pretty.  I'm sure this has been discussed before but I think Amy is a deadringer for Marlo Thomas in the old tv show, That Girl.  There was a Valentine's Day marathon on Antenna TV that night and watched some of it.  I couldn't believe how much Amy looks like her from her dark hair and eyes and cheekbones to even certain voice mannerisms.  I bet if Amy put on a wig of that particular style that flipped up and wore thicker and heavier false eyelashes, she would be "That Girl."

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@fancy pantsy wrote:

i asked gary goban a question about one of the denim & co products, and i was surprised at how quickly he responded.  

@fancy pantsy He (or an assistant) answered me very quickly too.Smiley Happy

I think most, if not all, of the vendors or their representatives respond to legitimate questions.