Esteemed Contributor

Anyone use Loreal Revitalift products?

Which Revitalift products do you use and like? I have slightly dry skin and I'm 58 years old and I have wrinkles that are beginning to show more than I like! I don't have good experience s with Retin A, so I'm looking for something else. Any recs from this brand?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone use Loreal Revitalift products?

[ Edited ]

I use:

L'Oreal Revitalift Skin Smoothing Cream Cleanser

Image result for loreal revitalift cleanser

L'Oreal Revitalift 10% Glycolic Acid Serum on one dark spot on my cheek.

I don't use this all over my face because I'm not crazy about what it feels like (sticky) and I have freckles that I don't want to get rid of.

L'Oreal Revitalift 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum; good for hydration

For now, I put Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream for Extra Dry Skin on top of the L'Oreal Revitalift 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum and it seems to help with my wrinkles.

I like L'Oreal Revitalift Eye

It's hard for me to find a day moisturizer with sunscreen that I can stand on my face so the search continues for that.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I tried Olay Regenerist (also a red jar) and it was okay. The one I tried was scented and didn't have SPF.

They came out with an Olay Regenerist Whip (lighter feeling) that was unscented but it didn't have SPF.

They now have an Olay Regenerist Whip with SPF 25 and it doesn't say unscented.

See what I mean? 

Maybe I'll try the Olay Total Effects Whip because that one comes with SPF 25 and is unscented.

Esteemed Contributor

I use the Glycolic and their cream at night.  I like them.  I don't know how effective they are, but my skin does well with them.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama  I haven't tried the cleanser, but I have, and use, the two hyaluronic products  plus the Revitalift Eye you recommended.

My aging skin loves these products.  They're affordable and nothing keeps my skin as moisturized as hyaluronic acid products.  They are also so gentle on the skin.   

Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch   My skin loves hyaluronic acid based products and it doesn't even have to be a high percentage.  I'm a fair skinned natural redhead so my face will tell me immediately when it doesn't like something. 

You know how it feels when you drink a cold glass of water on a hot day and you just sigh out of relief once you swallow the cold water?  I swear my skin sighs when I use the Loreal and Neutrogena products I mentioned above (both of which have the hyaluronic).