Honored Contributor

@catwoman48 I'm not knocking Adrian Arpel's or Bobby Ray's looks.  It just looks to me like Bobby Ray has copied Adrian's look.  

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen pics of Bobby Ray when she was much younger. She had shorter, curly hair and looked cute as a button. She still would be pretty if she returned to that, too.

Valued Contributor

@catwoman48  See I think BRC and Adrienne'shair is too dark for their age and flat looking. They need dimension, highlights and lowlights and some deep conditioning. Their bangs age them and so do the blunt bob cuts in my opinion. But, Amy's hair looks better darkened up, the blonde was aging her. Just my opinions and not saying older women cannot have blonde or dark hair just that I did not feel in these cases in particular.

Honored Contributor

Just thought I would mention I'm liking her new do better tonight since she got rid of the little flip on the bottom.  

Esteemed Contributor

Amy's voice sounds so much like Collen's voice ..at least to my ear. I like Amy's hair tonight too (Wednesday).

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Regular Contributor

@TerryNJ wrote:

Enjoy watching Beauty Report with Amy.

Me too.  She's a pro and doesn't have a ton of personal stories or questions the OAPs on their travels, homes, etc. eating up presentation time with nonsense. 

Respected Contributor

@catwoman48 wrote:
@Icegoddess, one could do a lot worse than looking like Adrien Arpel! She and Bobbi Ray have healthy looking, glossy hair and each looks great for her age.

Omg Adrien looks so PULLED and the lips are crazy!

Respected Contributor

@greenjean1 wrote:

@TerryNJ wrote:

Enjoy watching Beauty Report with Amy.

Me too.  She's a pro and doesn't have a ton of personal stories or questions the OAPs on their travels, homes, etc. eating up presentation time with nonsense. 

so, you don't miss the drinking wine and dancing and stories about Disney? I like amy, too. She might make a small personal comment but no big stories and presents the products well.

Esteemed Contributor

Love Amy, I think she always looks great. 

Honored Contributor

Amy is adorable. sometimes she brings up her son but not excessive and her comments about him are very honest  and funny!!