Trusted Contributor

Yeah, all the show hosts are saying the same thing - buy 2 get 6 free, so they are being fed the sales pitch. 

Amy makes me laugh! For example, she thinks "infamous" means the same thing as "famous." She also says, "volumptuous."  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

HSN cut off their board years ago with no notice.  Woke up one morning and it was gone.  Really bad PR.  No wonder no one supports it. 

Honored Contributor

Ahe is kind of funny---most times I laugh at the silly things she says. Recently,  Bobbi Rae--gag, choke----, was selling Imans clothes on clearence for CHEAP and she prefaced the price with the fact that the same thing had sold for" hundreds and hundreds and hundreds" of $$. I laughed out loud-------oh lordy!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Amy Morrison Can't Add!

[ Edited ]

Hi @depglass - Yes, I remember that! The current forum is dead. LOL

There was a poster who would a series of Shannon Smith's sales pitch lines. He had like 4 in the series of 10 each. It was hilarious. I remember a few: 

1. They are literally flying out of here. 

2. Many of you are buying more than one. 

3. I am going bonkers. 

4. This is a double-double. 

5. The thing is...

6. I mean, to be totally honest with you...

7. I'm ordering 10 of these as soon as I get off the air....

Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Ahe is kind of funny---most times I laugh Smiley LOL the silly things she says. Recently,  Bobbi Rae--gag, choke----, was selling Imans clothes on clearence for CHEAP and she prefaced the price with the fact that the same thing had sold for" hundreds and hundreds and hundreds" of $$. I laughed out loud-------oh lordy!!!!

@wagirl Woman LOL  That's hilarous!!! Smiley LOL