Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone tried Active Argon sold on Evine? I’m thinking about trying their Today’s Top Value eye serum.Any input would be appreciated.Thanks!!

Super Contributor

Have not used the eye cream, but I use the overnight stem cell elixir that is on TSV two bottles and a gold bag. I have dry skin and this stuff is the best serum I have ever used. I use it night and in the morning and it makes my skin look and feel firm and hydrated. It is like nothing else I have ever used. So many vendors rave about what their products do but this line for me has been a mini miracle, no hype. Love this line 'cause it works!

Respected Contributor

I turned Evine on to see what the value was last night and  both my DH and I had to chuckle.  The before & after showed no difference.  I really think it's all about the hype.  Trader Joe's oil is far less $ and does the same thing.  Adds moisture.  No magic out there.

Valued Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

Have not used the eye cream, but I use the overnight stem cell elixir that is on TSV two bottles and a gold bag. I have dry skin and this stuff is the best serum I have ever used. I use it night and in the morning and it makes my skin look and feel firm and hydrated. It is like nothing else I have ever used. So many vendors rave about what their products do but this line for me has been a mini miracle, no hype. Love this line 'cause it works!

I just got this when at a special price and it is awesome. It plumps out the 11 lines and also really helps with the vertical chest lines I have. Really nice serum!

Respected Contributor

There is a four piece face mask that is really a keeper. It is often sold out. The first three items of preparation and moisture are applied and massaged in until dry and the last step is the mask left on 5 to 15 min. until dry. It makes my skin glow.

Super Contributor

I have cheated on QVC and explored Evine brands a bit Smiley Tongue

Active Argan has been AMAZING (dry, reactive, uber sensitive skin here).

I follow Morgan on IG where she does life demo's (super helpful).

Star products IMO are 

Overnight Stem Cell Elixir + Argan Renew Oils (have all four) + Rosy Glow Stem Cell cleanser 

FYI, Josie Maran AO breaks me out...

Consult Beaute was a no-go (redness and acne)  Huge disappointment! 

Hope this helps,

xx