Honored Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN....#2

@rochelleS wrote:

@Gokat@Krissy_1968@Chi-town girl

Thanks so very much for your replies! 

I purchased the 7 pc anti aging kit 311 897 which has the lip serum you'd mentioned. I also bought the 6 pc lippies. The colors look nice and adding these to my wardrobe will be a welcome addition. 

Still watching with amazement. The before and after pics are incredible and Dimitri is an entertaining fountain of information. 

I'll watch for the lip 6x ttv.

Again, much thanks! 

That 6 piece set of lippies was tempting. I really like the look of those colors. 

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

I purchased the 7 pc anti aging kit 311 897 which has the lip serum you'd mentioned. I also bought the 6 pc lippies. The colors look nice and adding these to my wardrobe will be a welcome addition. 

Still watching with amazement. The before and after pics are incredible and Dimitri is an entertaining fountain of information. 

Again, much thanks! 

That is a great kit @rochelleS LOVE the lip stem rejen!!! I really like the botanilift neck cream, reorganize eye balm, and his cleansers... I like the lip6x pro (his previous version is better IMO and so is his previous 24 hr YPC but I know they are great products ) and YPC and hope you used the 5 off (code on FB just search for it) makes each item about 10 bucks each! Do report back after using them for a bit and tell us all what you think! 

Honored Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@DoxieMomma wrote:

Ladies, again, many thanks for the helpful tips! I was about to checkout and order the Double Double TTV, along with the set with the Vacuum mask and (also highly recommended) Watermelon Mask, when I saw the Evine temporarily raised the price of the TTV.........grrrrrrrr...........so annoying. So, now I'll wait until the lower price is reinstated later this evening. After a long afternoon of "day drinking" by the pool, there's no telling what I might splurge on tonight

@DoxieMomma Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL I'm whipping up big pitchers of Mangoritas. I think we are in trouble....but oh, sooooo good Heart I'm re-loading up my cart.

Still hoping for a great buy for Hylighten.

And the mystery 5p body kit?????

Kendy hinted last night there will be a great buy for the Lip6X balms Heart

Mangoritas???!!! Count me in!! My guy was mixing the drinks today......he's a *bit* more heavy-handed than I am.......his libations pack a wallop!! 🍹🍹😘😘

Y'all might have to send out the bat-signal to let me know if this mystery five piece body kit makes an appearance......don't think I'm gonna make it to the late night shows 😄

@DoxieMomma - nap time Woman Wink  Set ur alarm for 10p ET and come back for the night time festivities! 

I noticed the 6oz Neck Amour comes in a pretty blue bag Heart

soldout_2008_overlay_1 (9).jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Again, much thanks! 

That 6 piece set of lippies was tempting. I really like the look of those colors. 

I know! Those colors are all in my wheelhouse!!! I may still get it as I know a certain someone loves them and I can gift any I wouldn't use to her...

Honored Contributor

I'm still (im)patiently waiting for the big surprise. Maybe at 8pm EST?

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Again, much thanks! 

I know! Those colors are all in my wheelhouse!!! I may still get it as I know a certain someone loves them and I can gift any I wouldn't use to her...

@Krissy_1968 @willdob3 I think I am going to get the double ended lipgloss/sticks. Most of the colors look really pretty! Krissy do you like the brighter colors? 

Trusted Contributor

I think the big surprise will involve my credit card after spending the day with Dimitri & Andrew.

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

@MarieIG wrote:

I think the big surprise will involve my credit card after spending the day with Dimitri & Andrew.

Woman LOL Woman LOL Woman LOL @MarieIG If it's like mine, it will be a spontaneous combustionWoman LOL but not until after I finish my shopping at Nordstrom and later in July, Giuliana's TS jeans Woman LOL Firefighters standing at alert Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Again, much thanks! 

@Krissy_1968 @willdob3 I think I am going to get the double ended lipgloss/sticks. Most of the colors look really pretty! Krissy do you like the brighter colors? 

@HappyDaze the colors that caught my eye were the Lychee and the Papaya...hmm sounds like I am hungry lol yes the brighter colors...I need to watch them again but I think those were the ones...which did you like??

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Again, much thanks! 

@willdob3 The twinsets?  I ordered them.