Trusted Contributor

Skinn Or Isomers Products That Target Sun Damage?

I am looking for a Skinn or Isomers product that will help with sun damage on my décolletage.  I am 44 years old and fair completed and I have some permanent ruddiness and sun spots from too many summers in the sun without protecting that area.  

Do you have any suggestions for an effective product to address this?  I am open to other brands as well.  TIA!  Smiley Happy

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Or Isomers Products That Target Sun Damage?

[ Edited ]

Isomers Illumi Bright Body Cream.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BExplorerI also agree that Isomers Illumi-Bright body cream is a great product to address that issue.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Shelbelle for the suggestion.  I just checked it out on Evine and it looks like it would address both the redness and the sunspots!  I have a feeling I just missed anniversary pricing.  Smiley Frustrated

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Linmo.  I just placed my first Isomers order yesterday so am new to this line but am encouraged by all the positive comments.  😊

Respected Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

Thank you @Shelbelle for the suggestion.  I just checked it out on Evine and it looks like it would address both the redness and the sunspots!  I have a feeling I just missed anniversary pricing.  Smiley Frustrated

@BExplorerThe 8 oz size, 310-985, was at an anniversary price of $18.36 + $2.99 shipping on Evine, but is currently sold out.  The 8 oz size is available on the Isomers website for $25 Canadian dollars (about $19.25 US dollars) + 2nd day fed ex shipping which usually costs about $7 US dollars for an entire order.  

The 4 oz size is available on Evine, 311-221, for $15 + $4.99 shipping.  There is also an anniversary priced kit, 312-062, that contains the 8 oz body cream, the face cream and a new vitamin C face serum for $57.60 + $3.99 shipping.

Today only, there is a 15% off coupon available on Evine.   If you look at RetailMeNot, you can find the coupon code there.  It expires at 8 PM EST tonight.   HTH

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@BExplorerThe 8 oz size, 310-985, was at an anniversary price of $18.36 + $2.99 shipping on Evine, but is currently sold out.  The 8 oz size is available on the Isomers website for $25 Canadian dollars (about $19.25 US dollars) + 2nd day fed ex shipping which usually costs about $7 US dollars for an entire order.  

The 4 oz size is available on Evine, 311-221, for $15 + $4.99 shipping.  There is also an anniversary priced kit, 312-062, that contains the 8 oz body cream, the face cream and a new vitamin C face serum for $57.60 + $3.99 shipping.

Today only, there is a 15% off coupon available on Evine.   If you look at RetailMeNot, you can find the coupon code there.  It expires at 8 PM EST tonight.   HTH

Thank you @Linmo, that is some great information!  I will check the options you listed.  :Smiley Happy