Honored Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN....#2

@sommertime wrote:

@catlover See you got my shout-out and made it to the party! Woman Wink

@Chi-town girl Did you see the 3pc. Hylighten duo with eye balm for $39.75. 305-186? 

@sommertime - oh, yes, that Hylighten kit -  it is in my cart. Wish I could pair it up with the 6oz Neck Amour to use the discount coupon. Also, I'm wondering if they might reduce the pricing on it? It's listed with the regular Evine price, not anniversary,  so maybe....a this day only???

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl Just reading on the neck amour thread, some of the gals just keep checking for this item, and it has been popping back in stock. Maybe you can still snap one up! This Hylighten kit has been around for awhile, that's when I first stocked up on it. You can always get a price adjust if it goes on sale pricing. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

@Chi-town girl Did you see the 3pc. Hylighten duo with eye balm for $39.75. 305-186? 

@sommertime - oh, yes, that Hylighten kit -  it is in my cart. Wish I could pair it up with the 6oz Neck Amour to use the discount coupon. Also, I'm wondering if they might reduce the pricing on it? It's listed with the regular Evine price, not anniversary,  so maybe....a this day only???

@Chi-town girl the 6 oz Neck amour is back...they added some...I grabbed one for you...will release from cart now so go grab it! Run!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Was not going to order anything.  Which means I've only ordered the five piece mask kit (I'm addicted to masks and I love his) and the first TV (I love those peels).  I'm think I can resist the second TV because I have so many cleansers (which frequently come in kits) that I am not going to be able to fit into my bathroom!

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

@Chi-town girl the 6 oz Neck amour is back...they added some...I grabbed one for you...will release from cart now so go grab it! Run!!!!!

@Krissy_1968 - a BIG MWAH Heart thx to you & @sommertime!!! Doin' a happy dance. Got the Hylighten kit + the 6oz Neck Amour Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl they left the sold out banner on it but click on it...it is available..some must have been released due to credit cards, etc.. I hope you go one! 

OK Dazzlers this is your last chance (they say) to get the DWP TTV! Not sure if it doesn't sell out if they will offer again later tonight...it seems close to sell out...I ordered a 3rd one ( I am soooo weak ) LOL @JeanLouiseFinch I will have more hand restores than I will know what to do with Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

@Krissy_1968 - a BIG MWAH Heart thx to you & @sommertime!!! Doin' a happy dance. Got the Hylighten kit + the 6oz Neck Amour Woman Very Happy

YAY!!!! * does happy dance for Chi!!!* Heart Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Gokat@Krissy_1968@Chi-town girl

Thanks so very much for your replies! 

I purchased the 7 pc anti aging kit 311 897 which has the lip serum you'd mentioned. I also bought the 6 pc lippies. The colors look nice and adding these to my wardrobe will be a welcome addition. 

Still watching with amazement. The before and after pics are incredible and Dimitri is an entertaining fountain of information. 

I'll watch for the lip 6x ttv.

Again, much thanks! 

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Chi-town girl they left the sold out banner on it but click on it...it is available..some must have been released due to credit cards, etc.. I hope you go one! 

OK Dazzlers this is your last chance (they say) to get the DWP TTV! Not sure if it doesn't sell out if they will offer again later tonight...it seems close to sell out...I ordered a 3rd one ( I am soooo weak ) LOL @JeanLouiseFinch I will have more hand restores than I will know what to do with Woman Wink

@Krissy_1968 - this DWP kit is even better than last year given the supersized A.R. instead of the blue tube line eraser. The supersized serum alone is worth the purchase price, the other items are 'free'. I really like the DWP creams, face & eye, so I should be good for 1 yr. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@DoxieMomma wrote:

Ladies, again, many thanks for the helpful tips! I was about to checkout and order the Double Double TTV, along with the set with the Vacuum mask and (also highly recommended) Watermelon Mask, when I saw the Evine temporarily raised the price of the TTV.........grrrrrrrr...........so annoying. So, now I'll wait until the lower price is reinstated later this evening. After a long afternoon of "day drinking" by the pool, there's no telling what I might splurge on tonight

@DoxieMomma Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL I'm whipping up big pitchers of Mangoritas. I think we are in trouble....but oh, sooooo good Heart I'm re-loading up my cart.

Still hoping for a great buy for Hylighten.

And the mystery 5p body kit?????

Kendy hinted last night there will be a great buy for the Lip6X balms Heart

Mangoritas???!!! Count me in!! My guy was mixing the drinks today......he's a *bit* more heavy-handed than I am.......his libations pack a wallop!! 🍹🍹😘😘

Y'all might have to send out the bat-signal to let me know if this mystery five piece body kit makes an appearance......don't think I'm gonna make it to the late night shows 😄