Esteemed Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN....#2

@wenfen wrote:
Does anyone remember the TTV price for 311-618? I have a friend that wants to purchase using her 15% coupon & it's $95 now + $6.99 shipping. I can't use any of his items anymore due to extreme skin allergies, so I don't know if this is a good price? Thanks in advance.

@wenfen

69.97+ 3.99 shipping

Super Contributor

Thank-You! Almost $20 more, since she'll have to spend an additional $5 + shipping to make the $100...maybe she can get some items on ebay?
Honored Contributor

@wenfen  I just ordered this kit with the 15% off. I priced it out on the bay, in fact, I ordered the ABC peel to see if I could tolerate it (I can) and had a sample of the cream and serum from SKINN CS and no issues.

It's CHEAPER to buy the kit with the 15% off from evine than on the bay. I priced it all different ways, too.

Respected Contributor

Even at $20 more, plus S&H, it's still a really good price considering the double size of the Age Reset Serum.  It's a pretty complete kit...aside from the Translucence Resurfacing Concentrate (which usually is available at the bay) so your friend will be set for quite awhile with this one.  HTH'sWoman Happy

So sorry to hear about the allergic reaction, @wenfen .  I hope you have it under control now.

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?