Trusted Contributor

I just checked on the status of my Julep TSV and it was delivered at 1:30 pm today. 

This TSV was just this past Friday, 9/7 and I honestly didn't place the order until well after noon.  

This has to be record shipping in my book.  Only once a couple years' back I received a Josie TSV inside the same time frame (ordering Friday delivered following Monday).  

Seems like old times....

Respected Contributor

Agreed...I ordered two Valerie Mosaic Hurricanes on 9/4...items shipped on 9/7 and were delivered today 9/10...this has to have been the fastest order and delivery experience in a long time...Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

I think it all depends on where you live and where the item is coming from...I live in Arizona....everything takes forever to arrive...unless its being shipped from California 

Frequent Contributor

I ordered a gift to be shipped to an  other state,  ordered on sept 2 to be delivered by the 13th.  today is the 10th and no shipping notice.   What the heck.  

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I can get my orders in just a few days (from the Q) and other times it can take weeks to get to me. Drives me insane when I read that it has been transferred from UPS to my local post office--that adds a couple more days----Hey why don't you shipping guys tell me it's at the post office and I'll go pick it up there!!!!! I go past it 2x a day!!!!! Grrrrrr!!!!!