Honored Contributor

Sarasota,   March 16, 2017:

Honored Contributor

Image result for american academy of ballet

Respected Contributor

Hi possummink, are your eyes better? Hope you stay well.

We had more rain yesterday and in the night. It's partly cloudy today, and in the high 60s.

I'm happy for any day when I can wear cozy long sleeved things.

Thank you for your kind words about the wedding. It was a perfect day. The kids got home on Tuesday and I think GS had work today. That corn really was good. I think it's stuck to my hips...and I only had one piece. Smiley Wink

Yesterday I woke up knowing I had a UTI and SO grateful I was going to see the doctor!

He's an OB GYN, so used to ladies leaving "samples". It showed the infection, so I came home with the RX for my estrogen (YEAH) and for Cipro which always works quickly. I had crampy feelings and was so tired. So DD and I went to the *bucks drive thru and got frapps and she got one of their protein lunch boxes. We had that here and talked for a while and she showed me some of the wedding pictures she had taken.

It started to rain, so she went home about this time. We had quite a nice little storm and more either last night or this morning early. It's so wonderful. Glad this isn't the weekend for the wedding.

I love this young doctor. His mom tells him she wants her estrogen, and he understands and sympathizes with we older women. He writes it in such a way that it lasts me for possibly 3 years. The insurance won't pay for it, but it's not expensive and SO worth it. I agree with you.

Take care,

snappy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi 10grands, how nice to hear from you. I agree with you all the way. I am well cared for and appreciate it so much.

We have had rain yesterday and in the night, and it' cooler than last week, so they picked the perfect day for the wedding.

I have arthritis pretty much everywhere so I ache to some degree most of the time, but sitting on hard chairs is uncomfortable. But, I'm grateful I lived to see all the grandkids married. Yes, that little baby girl is certainly wanted and loved. It's still a high risk pregnancy, but every day that goes by allows her to grow and develop and is a blessing.

How are you these days? I know people read this thread, but not many post and I miss everyone. Take care of yourself, and have a nice evening.

snappy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

hi halfpint. A page or two back I wrote an account of the wedding. It was a perfect day for an outdoor event and was lovely.

Am still tired, but can just rest.

I got the floors washed a while ago and am doing some laundry.

How are the kitties? Any more progress on their friendship???

snappy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Silkeej, thank you for your well wishes for the kids and the family. It was a lovely day, and I hope they will be happy. I enjoyed reading about your doggies.

Enjoy your evening,

snappy Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Отличные идеи, как сделать детство еще радостнее, для тех счастливцев, у которых есть и дети, и собственный участок земли.:

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

alpacas; how can you not just want to run up and hug these guys?!?:

Honored Contributor

Delphinium 'Misty Mauves':