Respected Contributor

Today on The Drew Barrymore Show, she participated in a Burping Contest with Drew.  She won!  I don't know what's going on with her lol.

IMG_0424.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

Today on The Drew Barrymore Show, she participated in a Burping Contest with Drew.  She won!  I don't know what's going on with her lol.

IMG_0424.jpeg

Is she that hard up for publicity?  At least it wasn't a farting competition.

Respected Contributor

@lgfan   what you said was HILARIOUS 😂😂😂

Respected Contributor

Isn't she promoting her new movie?

Respected Contributor

Best I stick with the old adage on this one, If you can't say something nice......

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

Re: Kelly Rowland AGAIN

[ Edited ]

@Etoile308      Yes, she is promoting a new movie on Netflix.  She was only asked one question about it.  She said it was an erotic thriller and showed a short clip suitable for tv.  The rest of her appearance was the contest.

Respected Contributor

first question should be why did Drew think this was a good idea? Kelly could have and should have said no. I think MTV has some low level mentality shows, if she needs to be on tv.

Respected Contributor

@10sluvr    Apparently when Charlie's Angels was filmed and both Drew and Kelly were on a Nickelodeon Awards Show, they had this same contest.  I guess they wanted to see who the champion is now lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Never heard of Kelly Rowland.   

I used to think I would like Drew Barrymore.  But after seeing some clips of her show, which I don't watch, I changed my mind.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips, Kelly Rowland started as a member of Destiny's Child. All three members were beautiful talented singers. 

She then went on to a solo career and has done a smattering of TV.