Trusted Contributor

Re: widows thread

[ Edited ]

Thnks for the information Possummink. Your friends cat looks like the other two I mentioned to you. So pretty love their marking and colors. . I guess they are like the rare cats we have up here, the Main Coon and the Ragdoll. They are suppose to be very sweet and docile, but they are a very large cat for a house cat.I don't think I could even lift one. Some have a very fierce look.  My DGD is a cat person she has two and they are both sweet,  One is a black and white with very different markings and the other is a grey and white stripped. We have always been dog owners my favorite is the Silky Terriers, a small dog but so loyal  and loving. Just the best friend you could ever hope for. I remember when my DGD was much younger my Silkies adored her and tolereted her picking them up a lot and wanting to dress them like they were her dolls. They were her playmates on rainy days and loved seeing her  Good memories.Heart

Honored Contributor

carousel image 0

21 years ago today was my husband's last birthday here on Earth.  I know he had a wonderful celebration of his birthday in Heaven today.   He went home to Heaven 4 days after his birthday.  💔

Happy Birthday, Charlie.   

Honored Contributor

May be an image of body of water, sky, palm trees and nature

Honored Contributor

May be an image of sky and text that says 'There is ho greater wealth in this world than peace of mind. Messages-Fo-TS The Soul Message'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Mornin Mo Y'all hope God Bless! YouR day is Great!'

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be an image of rose

Trusted Contributor

Possumm, My husband Dean died 7 years ago come Feb 14th.  His BD was on 

Jan. 28th.  Happy Birthday to them both.  It feels like yesterday and he was gone.

I miss him soo very much.  Love to you!!

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

carousel image 0

21 years ago today was my husband's last birthday here on Earth.  I know he had a wonderful celebration of his birthday in Heaven today.   He went home to Heaven 4 days after his birthday.  💔

Happy Birthday, Charlie.   

@possummink 

What a lovely plaque with beautiful messaging.

@possummink 

@phluphy 

My heart goes out to both of you.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday Charlie!!   My DH has a September birthday. I always go out to the cemetery and take him flowers and a Happy Birthday ballon that I tie to his flower pot so it stays. For some I know it is difficult to go to the cemetery ,but for me its a chance to visit with him. I like to believe when I am there he is too, silly  maybe too some,  but it gives me great comfort and happiness to be with him and even though I am sure he is aware of all that is going on he gets a repeat from me and in my heart and mind we have a lovely visit.