Honored Contributor

.:

Honored Contributor

:

Trusted Contributor

Hello friends.  It is hot here.  Thanks for AC.  I am feeling better.  Thanks be to God.  How is everyone?  Please let us here from you.  Have a good day and weekend.

Regular Contributor

Hi All.. 

It is too hot here for me too!  Yes, Thank God for the invention of AC.. I have been feeling under the weather for about a week now.. The doctor gave me some meds, so I'll see how they work.. I really think it's time for a total checkup!  I'm one of those people who don't like doctors, they always find something wrong.. Enough of my complaining!

I don't care for winter snow, but I do enjoy the cooler temperatures.. The kind where you can open the windows at night, have a nice breeze and blanket,my kind of sleeping weather!

Please everyone have a great weekend and God Bless.. 

Respected Contributor

Hi possummink, oh so sorry your GS had the accident! Grateful nobody was hurt.

Hope his car can be fixed.

I'm sure it's a bitter sweet day. Glad you have happy memories of your anniversaries with Charlie. All the best to you.

Must be a relief to get rain that takes the temps down a bit. It's still hot and dry out here.

They haven't put together the plan for my treatments, so I don't know when I start. Not Monday for sure.

Watching the Olympics. Swimming and cycling.

snappy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hello Bobbi sue, so good to see you and know you are feeling better! It's hot and dry here and I also am thankful for AC! May the Lord continue to bless you.

DannnysWife, I have missed you and prayed for you.

Sorry you haven't felt your best. My mother used to say she didn't want to go to the doctor because they always find something wrong.

I also like the cooler weather and don't need to be concerned about dealing with snow. I keep my sliding door open at night and am comfortable.

Take care everyone. I miss phluphy...and MamaS and other friends,

snappy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Cute Baby Kitten And Daddy Kitten - Funny Cats Pictures With Captions ... See more cute kitten at - Catsincare.com:

Honored Contributor

Via: pinterest.com:

Honored Contributor

this is not a painting ; its country living:

Trusted Contributor

Re: widows thread

[ Edited ]

Possummink:

So glad your GS is okay, if he is anything like my two GS his car was something real special for him and it sounds like it was totaled. So sorry to hear that.  I hope the other driver had insurance, my DS was in an accident a few years ago a distracted driver rear ended him while he was sitting at a red light,  the other driver was going around 50 mph the police estimated and pushed his back seat into the front seat, totaled his car. The bad news this driver had no insurance. Now, in our state it is illegal to drive without insurance but he didn't go to jail and I bet he is still out driving with no insurance. What a mess for my Son, his insurance company was on the hook because he had uninsured motorist on his policy  and he had to go into debt for another car. Was a bad time for him and it was also very tramatic getting hit like that. We thank God he wasn't injured from this crash but walked away just shaken up.

I'll bet Charlie was with you when you celebrated your special day. I just have a feeling that they are still watching over us.Heart

Love the squirrel's having supper together,  they are so cute. Our squirrel family is also grey but they have white chest and bellies with big bushy tails.  Very pretty and funny.

Have a great rest of your weekend, we could use a little of your warm weather, it is still chilly here. Overcast with a chance of rain and thundershowers tomorrow.Smiley Sad