Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor
Good morning sweet Snappy. I'm glad that your DD and her DH and Amber had a wonderful time visiting the desert. You said they saw a fire from a distance? I've been watching the news about the fires in CA. I hope that they aren't anywhere near you. You will be in my prayers tomorrow. Be very gentle with yourself and rest, which it sounds like you will be doing. I love you my friend. May God bless you.
Trusted Contributor
POSSUMMINK, the pictures that you posted are really spectacular! Thank you so much! I'm glad that your're continuing to post them for us! Love and hugs!
Trusted Contributor
Good morning to all of my beloved friends here. PHLUPHY enjoy your weekend as well. I will be holding you especially close tomorrow. Remember, I'm a phone call away sweetie.
Trusted Contributor

Hello dear ladies.  Are you seeing my posts?  I can't see them, but I see yours.  What a mess is.  I wish you all a good evening with peace and comfort.  MamaS can you post?

Honored Contributor

Bobbiesue,   I am seeing your postings just fine.    I hope they get this 'redo'  fixed so that it's equal for everyone soon.   I have been reading about all kinds of  problems.  and things that appear and then disappear on other posters.  You'd think they'd have worked out most of the kinds before they imposed this idiocy on all of us.   I am still miffed that they discarded all of our previous postings.  Very inconsiderate and mean of them. 

I hope you are having a nice weekend.   It's been rainy and thundery here.   An elderly man was struck and killed by lightning yesterday.   I don't know why he would take a walk in a thunderstorm,  especially here in Florida.   Lots of lightning here.  Of course I was struck in Missouri and my house has been struck twice.  So I guess it's just life.    I feel bad for his family.  

Honored Contributor

Raindrops and Roses

Honored Contributor

Royal Copenhagen Blue fluted Plain

Honored Contributor

{julie harmsen}

Honored Contributor

Cat love