Honored Contributor

"Notifications" STILL not working?

Has anyone had an update on the progress of fixing the "Notifications" upper right on page?  It appears it still isn't working.  I know I had one person mention me yesterday because I saw the pop up while I was online.

If the Moderators read this, pls notify the tekkies to pls fix this function.   TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: "Notifications" STILL not working?

I've been having problems for almost a week now.  I see others posting but it does not seem as if they intend on answering.  Maybe they are all on Xmas vacation.  It's not like the moderators to quickly try to help us get an issue solved.  I find it odd.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

Also, I can't see the heart count. 

Honored Contributor

@missy1  To give hearts?  I've seen this work for me.  To give & to receive.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   

Like how many hearts I have total.

Esteemed Contributor

It's an on again/off again problem. I am sure they are aware of the problem and working on it as I am typing this post.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

The moderators responded and said they were short handed because of the holiday.  The thread is in the suggestion box forum.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

The moderators responded and said they were short handed because of the holiday.  The thread is in the suggestion box forum.

This is thread which is in the Suggestion Box forum: Moderators - Notifications still being poofed again Intermittently (since Dec. 26th)

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

WHOA! Weirdness!!!  My notifications just popped up!!!  I have 5.

And if this is an on/off thing I haven't noticed it until just a day or so ago.  At least it seems tekkies are aware.

Holy cow - Iposted this and away they went - now I have none.

TOTAL WEIRDNESS!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD @Karnerblue @missy1 @hckynutjohn and @GCR18, in the Moderators - Notifications still being poofed again Intermittently (since Dec. 26th) thread which is in the Suggestion Box forum, Keyai from QVC just shared the information below. -- bebe Smiley Happy

I just received an update that the techincal team has applied a fix to the notifications function. I am hoping the problem is now resolved.

Please let me know if you still experience any problems with viewing notifications.

Thanks!