Respected Contributor

Visualizing What Posters Look Like

As I read the different posts by different people I sometimes wonder what they look like.  Just by reading their responses over time I get a feel for what their life style is, what area of the country they live, some of their likes/dislikes, etc.  I wonder how close my perceived picture would be to the real person?

Probably not even close.

Honored Contributor

Re: Visualizing What Posters Look Like

[ Edited ]

You may be surprised!

I've 'met' several posters from the forums, that turned out to be just as I imagined, based on their various posts, over time, then personal conversations off of the forums.

Beautiful people, with big, kind, compassionate hearts!Heart

I treasure their friendships!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

It's true that I tend to build a somewhat misty picture of what each poster may look like, although when I've done that in the past, I've often been way off!  After posting here for so long, I do feel a comradery with many of you, and often think it would be exciting to meet some of you face to face!  Cat Very Happy

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Stop wondering.  This is me on most days of the week and how people react to me.  LOL  

Scarlett.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 You are so beautiful. You ought to be in movies😁

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

@Laura14 You are so beautiful. You ought to be in movies😁

Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess  I know right?  That outfit by the way was a Lunchtime Special.  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Laura14@OKPrincess 

You two are killing me!! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  Hair by Wen, Makeup by Laura Gellar, and you can't see my shoes but I'm pretty sure I was wearing Vionic sneakers that day for a fast getaway.  

Honored Contributor

Not long ago, that crossed my mind too.  I have to say, (maybe he isn't looking, but John is the only one I tried to get a picture in my mind's eye.  After going to WW, and just looking at other women at the store, there's more people I might look like than not.  

Wish I could say, Julia Roberts, but oh well.  I look like no one but my sister.  We are told that all the time.  We don't see it by the way.