Trusted Contributor

@KitTkat wrote:

@Leiloni wrote:

@KitTkat wrote:

@Leiloni wrote:
cbrite you don't embarrass me! You make me laugh too much! Oh and it was all your reasons, rehearsal, gown fitting, swim suit shopping, but it was the boom box being loud, I'm afraid I didn't notice it was coming from you, so I called the cops cuz disturbing the peace, but when I discovered it was you, I detoured the cops by me going to a nearby nightclub and got caught up in the partying there and raised a ruckus, but now after @Leiloni bailed me out of jail i think i better be good for a while....we'll see!

@cbrite, That wasn't a cheap bail either pls don't get put in jail again this weekend or I'll be in the poor house! So behave yourself, here?

Hey... @Leiloni you called out the wrong nut... I was the one that you had to bail out of jail... that is, *gasp* unless @cbrite got arrested too... but don't worry, I'll pay you back once we get our first check in the mail from our record label.💰

@KitTkat@ So that was you that I bailed out, huh??Oops, sorry @cbrite, my bad.......I can't understand half the time who says what, guess I'm just getting too darn old. YUCK! Well then Ms. @KitTkat you best behave yourself this weekend, if ya don't I'll eat all of your brownies! he he he & chips & even your ice cream, how's that for punishment?!

@Leiloni that punishment doesn't sound too good! I'll take all my goodies and stash them high in my tree! 😁

@KitTkat But have you forgot? I know the exact tree you stash ALL your goodies in & tonight I will be climbing that tree just to get your goodies, b/c I'm a band-it!Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

I'm having issues trying to follow ...

For heavens sake @mistriTsquirrel is taking the goods 😵

@KitTkat @mistriTsquirrel @Leiloni @Elri  @on the bay

I can't figure out who is saying what...jeez...maybe my swim suit is too tight... 🙄

I'll try a speedo 😕.......the 2 piece is a bit sparse. 

@mistriTsquirrel is your other thread open again for comments?.......we shared a time back in 2004 on there. I'll check it. 👍

GIF SQUIRREL CANDY.gif@cbrite Howdy! I have been having trouble following too? Isn't this squirel so smart & cute, what an adorable picture! Good to chat with ya @cbrite, have a great day you little music maker you. I listened to your 'sounds, loved them! This little guy ain't taken NO for an answer, he wants some food, bless his little heart!

Valued Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel

If you feel faint - if you have a prodrome: a warning sign, you cross your legs (standing) and squeeze/tighten all your muscles.

It raises your blood pressure; and if you have to walk, keep the muscles all tensed up until you are seated or in a safe place.

I had to do this when I had syncope years ago from cardiac arrhythmias.....

Bye, Baby Squirrelette!   You are the youngest, I would bet!

(I made up  the name squirrelettes  for y'all because it fits, right?)    

Trusted Contributor

@KitTkat wrote:

@cbrite @Leiloni I'll try harder to not "quote" so many replies in one message to help the flow of the messages I'm posting. Sometimes it does get confusing! 

Speaking of Speedos, an older man used to go jogging through my nearby town only wearing a Speedo! Rain, snow, frigid temps, it didn't matter! He had to quit a couple of years ago due to failing health, but for a while, he surely drew attention. He was simply dubbed Speedo Man.

@KitTkat Now that's a funny story! I am sorry that his health doesn't permit him to jog for ya @KitTkat, we all know you were the 1st one out there with your camera, ha ha ha to take another picture of 'your' "SPEEDO"  man! I'm making myself crack up! Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

@KitTkat How's this......maybe we'll get free drinks???.....On our tour and all... I re did my hair...

FUNNY SUIT FOR THE BEACH.gif

In CASE we do not tour yet, well.........I lined up a JOB....... we can all work there part time too......

SWIM SUIT FUNNY JOB.gif

@cbrite Too funny, a grief counselor at a swimsuit store! I am still laughing & the 1st picture, is that you @cbrite in ur bikini? I don't think we'll be getting any free drinks. Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Elri  wrote:

ATTENTION

Paging all Squirrelettes!

@mistriTsquirrel

Kudos Mistri stickin' it to The Man !!

Umm Umm.  Now listen up.

I called all of you Squirrelettes cuz y'all girls, right?

Okay. We have work to do before the costume fittings, obviously. 

@cbrite can show you how to walk the runway. You did see her in her bathing suit, right?   She has the moooovvves....

Are you paying attention?  Oy vey.

ba68a379a4a6d4a9fb8a09a34e884e02.jpg

Didn't I just say there is work to do before the show????

Someone, get me a drink....

@Elri  You are fitting in perfect & making me laugh my *** off !!!!You are so FUNNY!!!  I can get you a drink, yes ma'am coming right up! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: The Midnight Serenade

[ Edited ]

@Elri  wrote:

I'm going to post some names from which you can choose -- or come up with your own.

1. Flora
  2. Fauna
  3. Shelley
  4. Foxy (we know who that is) um um um
  5. Fawn
  6. Velvet
  7. Ginger
  8. Kat
  9. Rosey
  10. Poppy
  11. Saffron
  12. Brownie (no fighting!)
  13. Coco 
  14. Peaches
  15. Sage
  16. Ambrosia
  17. Madigan - not mad again lol
  18. Cinnamon
  19. Lark
  20.  Pina (pine)
  21. Linden
  22. Juniper
  23. Hazel (nut)
  24. Aspen
  25. Laurel
  26. Maggie (magnolia)
  27. Clover
  28. Buttercup
  29. Sienna
  30. Topaz
  31. Willow
  32. Jackie - that's me lol

@Elri  Will these be our stage names? I don't know which one to choose, hmm...let me think? Can I tell you later after I look them over a little more pls? Are you going to be our manager aka bad*** boss Lady, as they say.

Esteemed Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

I'm having issues trying to follow ...

For heavens sake @mistriTsquirrel is taking the goods 😵

@KitTkat @mistriTsquirrel @Leiloni @Elri  @on the bay

I can't figure out who is saying what...jeez...maybe my swim suit is too tight... 🙄

I'll try a speedo 😕.......the 2 piece is a bit sparse. 

@mistriTsquirrel is your other thread open again for comments?.......we shared a time back in 2004 on there. I'll check it. 👍

GIF SQUIRREL CANDY.gif

Well, that Payday was calling my name.  If they didn't want me to take it, why did they put it down so low??

Did you mean 2014, @cbrite?  I don't think I was here in 2004.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

@Elri  wrote:

I'm going to post some names from which you can choose -- or come up with your own.

1. Flora
  2. Fauna
  3. Shelley
  4. Foxy (we know who that is) um um um
  5. Fawn
  6. Velvet
  7. Ginger
  8. Kat
  9. Rosey
  10. Poppy
  11. Saffron
  12. Brownie (no fighting!)
  13. Coco 
  14. Peaches
  15. Sage
  16. Ambrosia
  17. Madigan - not mad again lol
  18. Cinnamon
  19. Lark
  20.  Pina (pine)
  21. Linden
  22. Juniper
  23. Hazel (nut)
  24. Aspen
  25. Laurel
  26. Maggie (magnolia)
  27. Clover
  28. Buttercup
  29. Sienna
  30. Topaz
  31. Willow
  32. Jackie - that's me lol

@Elri   Can't I just be Mistri?

Esteemed Contributor

@Leiloni wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@Leiloni wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@Leiloni wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel I went on your Wellness thread today, just read tho. You have really helped so many, you just don't know. I am so happy that Q is keeping your thread alive & kickin, it is great! I am waiting for the appropriate time to post there. Great thread & incredibly helpful!HeartThank YOU!

@Leiloni  I hope you're not trying to read the whole thing; that could take weeks.  Smiley Very Happy

Thank you for the kind words, my friend.  Heart

@mistriTsquirrel It is a book, but you initiated it & for that I thank you! I read the more current posts, it would have taken me weeks, months, maybe a yr to read all, but I'd do it for you if you ask me to, that's how much I value you, your thread, & our friendshipHeart!

Thank you, @Leiloni.  Heart  That is not necessary, but I appreciate it.

A lot of the more helpful posts at the begining of the thread were lost when the forum changed over.  There were a lot of people who had offered advice about exercise, supplements and other things, but much of that is gone now.  Smiley Frustrated

Anyway, thank you, my friend.  Smiley Happy

Image result for squirrel with heart

@mistriTsquirrel I wonder why not all pages were put back in your thread by Q. I would think if they're nice enough to bring it back, why not bring all pages back? Hope this makes sense. How was your massage last night? 

@Leiloni  That was done a few years ago.  They used to use different software for the boards, and when they switched over, some things changed.  Long-running threads were shortened to include only posts from 2014 onward.  Not sure why that happened. 

I'm still waiting for that massage.  Smiley Sad