Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- July 2024 Edition

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@viva923 wrote:

my jig saw puzzles are all on line-work on usually 2 a night sometimes 3 if i am really bored.

ok all later.

@viva923 

Yup!!!

Online is the way to go! Woman LOL

@just bee 

@viva923 

One of the reasons I started back with jigsaw puzzles was specifically to get away from being online so much.  

Same for my word puzzles.

@geezerette 

Funniest Cat Gifs Of All Time

@just bee 

There's that home video camera again!

I really have to find where you've hidden it..🧐

😆

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

About that missing piece...

Did you check the litter box? Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

Came home scratching myself so BH suggested I drop everything and get into the shower -- STAT.

My wine was delayed.

I'm going to get under my furry blankie and go to sleep so I can wake up in three hours and do it all over again.

Good news? 

Harney & Sons has a sale. 

I might just order some new teas.

@just bee 

Uh oh.  

My little dog and I had a bout with "chi-chi's" years ago when we used a local moving company.  The thought still makes me shudder.😬

@geezerette 

You mean...?

Chigger bites: Treatment and prevention

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette 

About that missing piece...

Did you check the litter box? Woman Wink

@just bee 

That gets checked regularly.  No dice.  Or puzzle pieces.🧩 

They prefer chicken breast anyway.😉

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee wrote:

Came home scratching myself so BH suggested I drop everything and get into the shower -- STAT.

My wine was delayed.

I'm going to get under my furry blankie and go to sleep so I can wake up in three hours and do it all over again.

Good news? 

Harney & Sons has a sale. 

I might just order some new teas.

@just bee 

Uh oh.  

My little dog and I had a bout with "chi-chi's" years ago when we used a local moving company.  The thought still makes me shudder.😬

@geezerette 

You mean...?

Chigger bites: Treatment and prevention

@just bee 

I have no idea what they look like, but I remember what they felt like.😯

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette 

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

@just bee 

Yep, that's about what they felt like.🤪

Honored Contributor

Where Do Bees Go At Night?

Honored Contributor

hey all

Lucky Charm, 896 -- I-95 exit is closing down Monday. Huge signs today warning of the closure  went that way going to hospital today.

saw miss amanda-she was actually nice to me today-we talked about the bladder issues I am having- i am giving a pessary a try to see if that will help-she had to begin with small size just to see how I do and such. i bent over tonight to tie my shoes and it popped out-dh was able to reinsert it again. sent a message to amanda to see what should be done next-my next appt isn't till 26 august with her co worker michelle.

got a call on dh cell phone from surgery scheduler today while driving-she would not talk with me told me to call back as soon as we were parked-all of 2 minutes- called her back on the phone number she gave us it was to on call doctor for emergency questions. don't know what is going on. she refused to talk with me on the car phone,i could hear her,she could hear me- she just refused so have to wait till monday to figure out just what exactly is going on.

not much else. later guys

Honored Contributor

@viva923  We are literally circling each other!

So glad I called my dad's derm as soon as office opened!  His appt wasn't by Christiana, but down in Middletown.  !!!  They have an office off Bunker Hill Rd.  I'm so glad I called before we left.  We would've drove over a hundred miles and showed up at the wrong office!

But guess what parking lot my husband pulled in to?  Brandywine Urology!  We needed to go down one or two more traffic lights.  Bunker Hill road.

Any ways, my dad still needs to see urologist.  Only appointment I could get was up on Foulk Road.  WAY up north....I'm going to call Monday and see if they can give me something in Middletown, even if it's later in Sept.!!!

PS, my mother had a pessory.  I have no idea why.  I think a dropped uterus?  But every time my mom and dad talked about it, they both became hysterical laughing.  I don't think she had any problems with it once she had it.  Never complained.