Respected Contributor

@ECBG  Thank you for letting us know.  I've followed Andrea since she started her Outfit of the Day and admired her for her kindness in all her posts.  She was a multi-talented poster with fresh and stimulating posts that I looked foward to.

I know she was loved by her husband and children through the pictures she posted and my heart aches for their loss.

I will miss her more than I can say with my inadequate words.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@ECBG  Thanks for letting us know. Like others, I'm taken aback by this sad news. I didn't often participate with her on fashion threads, but she and I did shout out to each other every once in a while about other things and I'll surely miss her presence.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sorry To Share....

[ Edited ]

@ECBG 

Thank you for sharing this devastating news. Andrea has been on my mind a lot recently...now I know why. 

The QVC community has lost a treasure. A few words to describe her would be kind, helpful and authentic with a sometimes wicked sense of humor. She will be greatly missed.

❤️ Dance with the angels dear Andrea❤️

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars   Andrea was a Superstar...thank you for sharing this amazing song and the share...so appropriate at this timeHeart

Valued Contributor

@ECBG  and all who enjoyed Andrea's Outfit of the Day thread and each of her posts and pics ~ She really was such a candlelight in our day when she posted. She was so relatable and will always be someone we always will remember here. And she totally looked great in all of her looks! Thank you, ECBG for sharing, and take care. Andrea is another shining star in the heavens tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Respected Contributor

@ECBG So sorry to hear of her passing.  The LORD promises , Come unto me and I will give you rest.  Matthew 11:28.  My mother had renal failure and also refused dialysis.  At some point, one knows the path which they should go and we have to accept their decision and accept it while we grieve for our own sense of loss.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG : Oh my goodness. Like everyone else .... in shock. Prayers for everyone.🙏🤗🤗♥️♥️♥️

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG - I'm sorry to hear this sad news. I often read the Outfits of the Day thread. Had no idea she was very ill.

Thank you for letting us know.

Honored Contributor

This is such awful and sad news. I will remember her fondly. Rest in peace Andrea.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@ECBG    I am totally devastated at this very sad news.  Andrea was a great friend introduced me to great music - she will be so missed.  
Am out of country and hope my sincere condolences to her family get posted here.  So very sad cannot believe this has happened.  God Bless Andrea Rest In Peace x