Respected Contributor

@ECBG  So sorry for your loss and my condolences to her family and friends on the fashion forum. I read it all the time ,but have never posted on it. She will be sorely missed.

Respected Contributor

I'm shocked too- I guess she didn't want to share her health troubles...This is so sad. I will miss her cute posts. Wishing her family peace at this difficult time. 

Honored Contributor

Aww, this is so sad.Woman Sad

She seemed so very nice.  I did look at the thread at times.  She was always so upbeat and music meant so much to her.  There was one song she posted a link to and I loved that song.  Never heard of it before or the duo that was singing it.  I'm afraid to listen to it now as it will make me sad.

And what a closet of clothes she had!  Whew!!!  And always had that tiny waist.  I don't remember reading about her troubles, but thought I read she had been let go from her job.  And I figured that's why she stopped posting, not getting dressed up every day.

Well, Mr. Too and Family, your wife/mother was a bright spot on here.  Always got along with everyone.  I'm sure your pain is terrible right now, but so glad she chose her course, herself, if that's the case.  G-dspeed Andrea.Heart

Honored Contributor

Although I'm not a regular poster in the Among Friends forum, I am so sad to find out about this.

Andrea had a way of putting outfits together that would give us all ideas. I always looked for her posts. I remember her talking about music too!

She was a kind poster who never berated or criticized anyone. 

My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends, and the other posters here, especially you @ECBG

Just think of the lives she touched. I hope somehow she knew.

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars - I also listened to the Marcus King song based on Andrea's post and loved it.  I'd never heard of him before.

During this pandemic Lyle Lovett did a series of online shows with different artists and one of them was Marcus King.  I mentioned it to Andrea in a post and found out she was also a fan of Lyle and would be watching.

She mentioned Jason Isbell, with whom I was already familiar.  It was nice to share musical "notes".  Such a sad loss.

Valued Contributor

This is so sad... Andrea was so kind. She helped me with sizing. In my prayers. Heart

Honored Contributor

What sad news.  Andrea was one of the kindest posters here.  She will be missed 💔

Respected Contributor

Re: Sorry To Share....

[ Edited ]

As I posted earlier, I'm not a regular poster on the Outfit of the Day thread, but maybe we can keep her memory alive by continuing the thread.  I would not be so bold as to show my face as Andrea did, but I'm willing to take pictures of me wearing my QVC purchases from the neck down.

Honored Contributor

Omg @ECBG .  I had no idea.  I'm shocked and so terribly sorry.  I really expected she would be back posting with us again on the fashion forum.   So sad to read this terrible news.  I was not expecting this.  My thoughts are with her husband and family.  Thanks for letting us know @ECBG .

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much for posting and letting us know of this.  I had no idea that she was ill.  She was such an integral part of this boards and I really enjoyed seeing her posts and her pictures of her fashions.  Condolences to her husband and her family and all of her friends.  She will be very much missed.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin