Respected Contributor

Just wanted to post that famous actor and comedian Richard Lewis passed away.  He appeared in many films and television shows including Robin Hood Men in Tights as well as Curb Your Enthusiasm.❤️

Respected Contributor

I hadn't seen him in anything recently but remember him fondly in Anything But Love with Jamie Lee Curtis, many years ago.

He seemed sweet and was very talented.

God bless. 

Honored Contributor

Very funny and talened man, he'll be missed....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Re: Richard Lewis passes

[ Edited ]
16 RIP Images ideas | rest in peace quotes, ripped, condolences

Honored Contributor

He was in last Sunday's episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.  He was so funny in it too.  He will really be missed.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor
I heard, yes. 😢 I know he was struggling recently with Parkinson’s.
Respected Contributor

@DSD2 wrote:

I hadn't seen him in anything recently but remember him fondly in Anything But Love with Jamie Lee Curtis, many years ago.

God bless. 

That's the first thing I thought of too, but couldn't remember the name of that show...but I used to watch it and loved him in it. He was funny. Another Parkinson's victim, is what I heard. Too bad. RIP.

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

He was in last Sunday's episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.  He was so funny in it too.  He will really be missed.  Smiley Sad

I thought about that same episode.  Strangely enough he was joking with Larry David about putting him in his will.😔

Respected Contributor

Re: Richard Lewis passes

[ Edited ]

@amyb wrote:

@DSD2 wrote:

God bless. 

That's the first thing I thought of too, but couldn't remember the name of that show...but I used to watch it and loved him in it. He was funny. Another Parkinson's victim, is what I heard. Too bad. RIP.

He was diagnosed with Parkinson's last April died from a heart.

attack.

Im am totally bummed out. He spoke my anxiety inner language brilliantly. My thoughts are with his wife. It must be very quiet and still for her now. He was so kinectic, funny, intelligent and from what ive read, kind. Nice way to be known by. 

Honored Contributor

So sorry to hear of his passing.  He was a really funny man.  Years ago I thought he was very good looking.  Then I didn't see him until he was on with Larry David and I thought -- he looked very unwell and frail.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin